Adjective(1) presently existing in fact and not merely potential or possible(2) taking place in reality; not pretended or imitated(3) being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something(4) existing in act or fact(5) being or existing at the present moment
(1) In other words, the actual price of the material and its selling price is very different.(2) All the hype on this one seems to have run ahead of the album's actual content and import.(3) There are actual real live people out there that Blog and I'm going to meet one, How exciting!(4) Japan is taking part in the peace process as host, but is not an actual participant.(5) that's the actual situation in Europe(6) Names are great but it is the actual proceedings that underpin what we do that is important.(7) This came as no real surprise to the actual drivers who completely ignored the threat.(8) In this context, it's the fight against these systems that are more important than actual victory.(9) It did make me want to buy one of his CD's, the actual rapping was good, he does has a very distinctive voice.(10) it's an actual live baby(11) A lot of people think it may be the actual intensity of the soundwave that's important.(12) You know, there're only about five actual words in the whole of the song.(13) If people do not have details of their actual income for this tax year, they must provide an estimate.(14) This is the inexhaustible domain of what is real without being actual , what is not but which may be.(15) The doses were very small and were calculated to be small in terms of actual virus particles.(16) There is a dispute between the parties as to the actual income of the Respondent.
(1) actual size :: totoong sukat
(2) in actual fact :: sa katunayan
(3) actual situation :: aktwal na sitwasyon
(4) actual cost :: aktwal na gastos
(5) actual results :: aktwal na mga resulta
(6) actual amount :: aktwal na halaga
(7) actual work :: aktwal na trabaho
(8) actual result :: aktwal na resulta
(9) actual time :: aktwal na oras
(10) actual price :: tunay na presyo
1. real ::
2. existent ::
3. factual ::
nababatay sa katotohanan
1. hypothetical ::
2. ideal ::
3. platonic ::
4. possible ::
5. potential ::
actual, actualities, actuality, actualization, actualize, actualizes, actually
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This must be it. This
must be the ACTUAL gift.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
WALT: Yeah. And heavy too.
Oh, is that ACTUAL food l'm smelling?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Really? On ACTUAL horses?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Look, we kept the original data.
You can still publish the ACTUAL results.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
...contains ACTUAL chunks
of deceased mobsters.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
English to Filipino Dictionary: actual
Meaning and definitions of actual, translation in Filipino
language for actual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of actual in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'actual'
What actual means in Filipino, actual meaning
in Filipino, actual
definition, examples and pronunciation
of actual in Filipino language.