(1) The back of the truck is anchored firmly to the asphalt by a ton of documents, storage media, books, computers, and peripheral devices.(2) The routers are also used to connect computers with printers and other peripheral devices.(3) If no peripheral device is located, then the application will select a default peripheral device.(4) One is to ignore the issue as peripheral to what is of permanent importance in his work, namely the innovative comparative political sociology and cultural history that we have examined in the previous two chapters.(5) The smooth musculature of the larger blood vessels is relaxed, including the coronary, systemic peripheral and pulmonary arteries.(6) The light colored splotches appear as a more or less solid mass in the peripheral area of the coral, but they have a lamellar distribution of blebs farther in.(7) She believes that matters such as the effect on the environment or possible health risks are peripheral to the core of the issue.(8) While we don't have really anything out of the ordinary here it is everything that we need so you shouldn't have any problems when it comes to installing your peripheral devices.(9) A frame pattern is formed on the array substrate at the outer side of the display area to prevent a light leakage at the outer peripheral edge of the display area.(10) The Charter may be extended to claims that are marginal or peripheral to the philosophical purposes of a bill of rights.(11) The commission's proposals will be ready in late spring in time to be debated at the two EU conferences in Galway and Mayo on rural development and peripheral areas.(12) He said that the drainage and the sewerage of the peripheral areas is mainly contributing to the pollution of the Dal Lake since all the waste matter of the surrounding areas goes into it.(13) I would urge the Minister to take the bold steps required and make provision for the service in these peripheral areas now.(14) The USB specification for attaching peripheral components (modem, printer, etc) to computers is an example.(15) Bangalore in the future is to grow only in zones - right from the central business district to green belt or agricultural zones in the peripheral areas.(16) Two front-mounted USB ports make it easier to connect peripheral devices.
(1) peripheral device :: peripheral device
(2) peripheral vision :: peripheral vision
(3) peripheral equipment :: paligid kagamitan
(4) peripheral nerves :: paligid nerbiyos
(5) peripheral nerve :: paligid na mga ugat
(6) peripheral speed :: peripheral na bilis
1. outlying ::
2. outer ::
5. peripheral device ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Attempting to view work
as a PERIPHERAL image...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
is Your Peripheral Vision?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
Hi, Hank. Just gonna do
a quick PERIPHERAL response, all right?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to Filipino Dictionary: peripheral
Meaning and definitions of peripheral, translation in Filipino
language for peripheral with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of peripheral in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'peripheral'
What peripheral means in Filipino, peripheral meaning
in Filipino, peripheral
definition, examples and pronunciation
of peripheral in Filipino language.