manatili, mamalagi, maiwan, matira, magpaiwan, tumigil, magtagal, tumagal, magpalumagak, makatagal, paiwanpananatili
Verb(1) stay the same; remain in a certain state(2) continue in a place, position, or situation(3) be left; of persons, questions, problems, results, evidence, etc.(4) stay behind
(1) several years remain in the transition period(2) In most areas of the states, new home prices continue to rise or remain as they were last year.(3) Uncertainty will always remain , however, particularly when the evidence is unreliable.(4) Mechanisms are likely complex, but as yet remain unclear.(5) But if prices remain constant, where does profit come from?(6) Over short periods of time the growth rates remain virtually constant.(7) it'll still remain a part of our culture(8) But police say his movements from there remain unclear.(9) But serious uncertainties remain about how to measure and account for estimates of net carbon.(10) I say that, without resolving this question, a wholly undesirable state of uncertainty will remain .(11) Others are known, and no doubt still more remain unknown.(12) shops remain open later(13) we don't know how many remain under the rubble(14) So your dreams will forever remain a mystery to me?(15) I no longer wish to support my husband's application to remain in the UK and we are no longer together.(16) This pubic hair remains for the rest of the adult life.
(1) to remain :: manatili
(2) remain unchanged :: hindi magbabago
(3) remain the same :: mananatiling pareho
(4) remain silent :: manatiling tahimik
(5) remain calm :: manatiling kalmado
(6) remain constant :: hindi magbabago
(7) remain seated :: manatiling nakaupo
(8) remain anonymous :: manatiling di kilala
(9) remain quiet :: manatiling tahimik
(10) remain valid :: mananatiling may-bisa
1. continue to exist ::
patuloy na iiral
2. stay ::
3. continue to be ::
patuloy na maging
4. be left ::
5. stay on ::
6. persist ::
7. rest ::
1. bail ::
2. depart ::
3. exit ::
4. go ::
5. leave ::
6. move ::
7. quit ::
remain, remained, remaining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He would like you to REMAIN
in the Red Keep, Your Grace,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
...I shall REMAIN in a secure location
and interact with the world...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
Sometimes pieces REMAIN intact.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
a tumor can REMAIN
the exact same size it was before
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
In winter, that seat is close enough
to the radiator to REMAIN warm...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Filipino Dictionary: remain
Meaning and definitions of remain, translation in Filipino language for remain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of remain in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "remain"
What remain means in Filipino, remain meaning in Filipino, remain definition, examples and pronunciation of remain in Filipino language.