- kamatismga kamatis
Noun(1) mildly acid red or yellow pulpy fruit eaten as a vegetable(2) native to South America; widely cultivated in many varieties
(1) I make salad with avocados, tomato , lettuce and spring onions, with an olive oil and red wine dressing.(2) a tomato red sweatshirt(3) Shana's face darkened from pale pink to tomato red in a matter of seconds.(4) Stir in the tomato : test the vegetables again for seasoning and allow the mixture to cool.(5) The smile that had been on Leah's face faded, and her face went tomato red.(6) Consider how conventional plant breeders would develop a disease-resistant tomato .(7) These include new varieties of cotton, potato, tobacco, tomato and clove.(8) His thoughts catching up to him, his face turned a wonderful shade of tomato red.(9) Sucrose synthase genes have also been isolated from sucrose- or hexose-storing plants such as tomato and sugar beet.(10) All I could do was hope they stopped talking about this as I turned tomato red.(11) A flush of red crept up Kiri's neck, turning her already rosy pink face tomato red.(12) Unlike Chinese red, tomato red is not quite as bright, having more orange and white than does a true bright red.(13) Toss the pasta with the tomato and serve, topped with pieces of the crisped pancetta.(14) Her breathing began to slow down, much to my relief, and her tomato red color began to ebb.(15) Nicci turned a lovely shade of tomato red.(16) My face turned an unattractive shade of tomato red, clashing with my hair.
(1) tomato soup :: kamatis na sopas
(2) tomato sauce :: Tomato sauce
(3) tomato juice :: tomato juice
(4) tomato paste :: tomato paste
(5) tomato salad :: ensaladang kamatis
(6) tomato puree :: tomato katas
(7) plum tomato :: plum tomato
(8) tomato ketchup :: tomato ketchup
1. love apple ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And then we have to stop at Souplantation.
It's Creamy Tomato Soup Day.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
What are those crackers with,
like, the sun-dried TOMATO,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
What if I spill TOMATO soup
on my shirt and come home to change...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
Elbow macaroni with ground hamburger
and TOMATO sauce.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
Of course it is. It's a little wrong
to say a TOMATO is a vegetable.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
English to Filipino Dictionary: tomato
Meaning and definitions of tomato, translation in Filipino language for tomato with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tomato in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tomato"
What tomato means in Filipino, tomato meaning in Filipino, tomato definition, examples and pronunciation of tomato in Filipino language.