pokus, tampulan, katumbakan, lunduyanpokus, magpokus, tampulan, ipokus, ipako ang mata, tumitig, titigan, ipako ang pag-iisip
- pokusnakatutoknakatutokay nagbibigay-diin
Noun(1) the concentration of attention or energy on something(2) maximum clarity or distinctness of an image rendered by an optical system(3) maximum clarity or distinctness of an idea(4) a central point or locus of an infection in an organism(5) special emphasis attached to something(6) a point of convergence of light (or other radiation(7) a fixed reference point on the concave side of a conic section
Verb(1) direct one's attention on something(2) cause to converge on or toward a central point(3) bring into focus or alignment; to converge or cause to converge; of ideas or emotions(4) become focussed or come into focus(5) put (an image
(1) Katsukoii slowly turned a knob, which indicated that she was adjusting the focus .(2) But James would also narrow the focus to concentrate solely on the moral gains of unrequited love.(3) To adjust focus for targets at different distances, most optical devices move one or more of their lenses closer to or further from the focusing point.(4) He adjusted the focus of the lamp and watched Clark's face contort.(5) We keep our focus by concentrating on efforts on the goods and services we are strongest in.(6) The RFU's ├ö├ç├┐Impact├ö├ç├û strategy will be the focus of all activity to increase participation.(7) Breman's central focus is on the working poor at the bottom of Gujarat's society.(8) The focus and directrix of a parabola were considered by Pappus.(9) We believe our evaluation to be rigorously designed, with a defined focus and clear objectives.(10) an opportunity to focus research on the health needs of the population(11) the study will focus on a number of areas in Wales(12) The curve of the meniscus between the fluids can be altered with currents sent through the tube, which changes the focus of the lens.(13) Jani gasped, and her brown eyes lost their focus as she concentrated.(14) Your face is frozen to an oval miniature, glistening, out of focus .(15) I relish the hours when my entire focus isn't concentrated on breathing.(16) Likewise, the securing of ownership of Hearts has been the focus of interest in the Edinburgh club.
(1) focus on :: focus sa
(2) focus group :: focus group
(3) in focus :: sa focus
(4) main focus :: pangunahing pagtuon
(5) out of focus :: sa labas ng focus
(6) focus in :: tumutok sa
(7) lack of focus :: kakulangan ng focus
(8) focus point :: focus point
(9) focus ring :: focus singsing
1. center ::
2. emphasis ::
3. subject ::
4. focal point ::
5. nidus ::
6. stress ::
8. bring into focus ::
dalhin sa focus
9. concentrate on ::
11. concentre ::
12. rivet ::
focus, focused, focuses, focusing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to abandon your research
and FOCUS on teaching.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
I'm sorry, Mother,
I really need to FOCUS here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
All right, well to sum up,
FOCUS on science,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
trying to take the FOCUS
off that dreadful table
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
Hey, come on, guys, FOCUS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
English to Filipino Dictionary: focus
Meaning and definitions of focus, translation in Filipino language for focus with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of focus in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "focus"
What focus means in Filipino, focus meaning in Filipino, focus definition, examples and pronunciation of focus in Filipino language.