teksto, mga salita, paksa, testo, mga salita pangungusap, sabi, pang-aralingaklat
Noun(1) the words of something written(2) a passage from the Bible that is used as the subject of a sermon(3) a book prepared for use in schools or colleges(4) the main body of a written work (as distinct from illustrations or footnotes etc.
(1) Other tale-tellers repeated tales identical to Perrault's text word for word.(2) I thought it was fantastic that he took the trouble to text me(3) The text calls for a curtain to be drawn, revealing with fine theatricality the living Hermione posing as her statue.(4) In the meantime, traditional Latin and the severe cursive style was also abandoned in favour of a grammatically correct text and standard handwriting.(5) But the power of his performance only underlines the two-dimensionality of the part as it lies in the text .(6) the pictures are clear and relate well to the text(7) Reading stories aloud provides a great opportunity for young children to hear sounds in words within the context of connected text .(8) However, the actors are able to sustain the trials of the text without losing momentum.(9) All the class does is read aloud a text and everyone then discusses what it means to them.(10) in some passages it is difficult to establish the original text(11) The more than 100 illustrations complement the text nicely.(12) stylistic features of journalistic text(13) You can then choose to listen to the recorded voice message which is a translation of the original text .(14) So I find out about my landline, through a text on my mobile.(15) In the text , there are no named characters or any indication of how to assign the speeches.(16) I would not however, recommend it as a primary text for undergraduate students.
(1) text message :: text message
(2) rich text :: rich text
(3) according to the text :: ayon sa text
(4) text box :: text box
(5) full text :: buong teksto
(6) text messaging :: text messaging
(7) text file :: text file
(8) text editor :: editor ng teksto
(9) text color :: Kulay ng teksto
(10) auto text :: auto text
1. book ::
3. textbook ::
4. passage ::
5. schoolbook ::
aklat na pampaaralan
subtext, subtexts, text, texts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, excuse me.
I'm getting a TEXT message...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
By the holy TEXT, The Seven-Pointed Star.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
Aw. It's a congratulations TEXT
from my meemaw.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
...and he sent me a TEXT that said,
"I'm running away."
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
How's that a drunk TEXT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
English to Filipino Dictionary: text
Meaning and definitions of text, translation in Filipino language for text with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of text in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "text"
What text means in Filipino, text meaning in Filipino, text definition, examples and pronunciation of text in Filipino language.