paghila, batak, haltak, pagbunot, pagbatak, paghaltak, pagdukot, baltak, dukotdukutin, dumukot, humila, baltakin, batakin, banatin, unatin, gumutay, gutayin, gumutgot, gutgutin, mag-unat
Noun(1) the act of pulling; applying force to move something toward or with you(2) the force used in pulling(3) special advantage or influence(4) a device used for pulling something(5) a sharp strain on muscles or ligaments(6) a slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke(7) a sustained effort
Verb(1) cause to move by pulling(2) direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes(3) move into a certain direction(4) apply force so as to cause motion towards the source of the motion(5) perform an act, usually with a negative connotation(6) bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover(7) steer into a certain direction(8) strain abnormally(9) cause to move in a certain direction by exerting a force upon, either physically or in an abstract sense(10) operate when rowing a boat(11) rein in to keep from winning a race(12) tear or be torn violently(13) hit in the direction that the player is facing when carrying through the swing(14) strip of feathers(15) remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense(16) take sides with; align oneself with; show strong sympathy for
(1) Then its own ion engine will take it, gradually, into bigger and bigger orbits, until the gravitational pull of the Moon takes over.(2) he took a pull on his cheroot(3) Finish the pull with a quick rotation to clear the shoulder and arm for the first recovery.(4) give the hair a quick pull, and it comes out by the roots(5) he gave me a pull up onto the wall(6) Less rain would be good in the afternoon/evening, so if anyone has any pull with the weather folks, put in a good word, would you?(7) The Avenger is a double roller bag with polyester construction and a retractable metal pull handle.(8) she tried to pull away from him(9) pull hard(10) When I said I was going to pull a player from a game tomorrow, it's not because I'm thinking he will be tired the next day.(11) pull the door to open it(12) Despite his track record Davies admits to being in awe of Doctor Zhivago, largely because the 1965 film version still exerts such a pull .(13) Up to now if you had political pull or you could pressurise those who had you shunted yourself up the priority list ahead of schools in greater need.(14) The gravitational pull of the Moon provides the twice-daily tides on Earth as Earth spins under the Moon.(15) Now we have left the gravitational pull of the Earth.(16) Made of 1800 denier polyester, it has a retractable pull handle and inline skate wheels.
(1) pull up :: hilahin mo
(2) pull over :: itabi
(3) pull down :: hatakin pababa
(4) pull in :: Hilahin paloob
(5) pull through :: makatawid
(6) pull on :: hilahin
(7) pull away :: hilahin ang layo
1. tug ::
bapor na panghila
2. attraction ::
3. influence ::
4. wrench ::
6. drag ::
7. clout ::
8. tug ::
bapor na panghila
9. extract ::
10. strain ::
11. attract ::
12. draw ::
13. root for ::
14. overstretch ::
15. rive ::
16. take out ::
17. pluck ::
18. commit ::
1. drive ::
2. propel ::
3. push ::
pull, pulled, puller, pullers, pulling, pulls
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But I think
I can PULL it off.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
...I've managed to PULL off
another one of my classic pranks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
You get to PULL the plug on him too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
I'm sorry to PULL you
out of class.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
We could PULL back to the pyramid district,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
English to Filipino Dictionary: pull
Meaning and definitions of pull, translation in Filipino language for pull with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of pull in Filipino and in English
Tags for the entry "pull"
What pull means in Filipino, pull meaning
in Filipino, pull definition, examples and pronunciation
of pull in Filipino language.