lambat, kulambo, sakyod, pamukot, pantukos, pukot, muskiterosilo, tubuin, patibong, manlambat, mamukot, pagtubuan, tumubo, pakinabangan, makinabang, magtuboneto, malinis
Noun(1) a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange(2) a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects(3) the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses(4) a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey(5) game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton(6) an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
Verb(1) make as a net profit(2) yield as a net profit(3) construct or form a web, as if by weaving(4) catch with a net
Adjective(1) remaining after all deductions(2) conclusive in a process or progression
(1) You could also try rigging up a net to play volleyball, a hoop for basketball or invite some of your children's friends round for a game of rounders.(2) Try as they might neither side could find the net and the game eventually went into the dreaded penalty shoot out.(3) These improvements might be the net effect of two factors: starting treatment at earlier stages of disease, or better treatment for a given stage.(4) Up to 7,500 civil servants have such an arrangement in Dublin and elsewhere in the country, but the car spaces have escaped the Ministers' net .(5) Recruiting has already begun for this chief executive - with the net being spread wider than members of the Shepherd family.(6) Several pieces also feature attractive patterns, such as wide or fine vertical stripes, as well as net , square and doughnut designs.(7) If necessary, use an insect net to guard against the adults flying away.(8) I feel we deserved to go in at half-time at least goal up, but we didn't find the net .(9) They have never failed to find the net at Boundary Park with Wadsworth in charge and have taken 14 points from a possible 18.(10) The goods sold under the terms of this licence will be sold by reference to number or by net weight.(11) Cut the front stay from a firmly woven cotton blend for light control or from mediumweight, girdle-like power net fabric for firm control.(12) ├ö├ç├┐Organisations are therefore spreading the recruitment net as wide as possible in order to find the best people├ö├ç├û.(13) In the margins of the lake, I taught little Felix to hunt with an insect net .(14) He'd then sell it in a few years and net a cool million for himself.(15) After stacking, each palette contains 40 sacks in 8 layers into a net weight of one ton.(16) After someone gives the warning of an enemy in the area, the enemy's location and disposition is then broadcasted over the radio net .
(1) net income :: net income
(2) net weight :: net timbang
(3) net worth :: net nagkakahalaga ng
(4) net profit :: neto
(5) butterfly net :: butterfly net
(6) net sales :: net benta
(7) safety net :: kaligtasan net
(8) fishing net :: fishing net
(9) net loss :: net pagkawala
(10) net price :: net presyo
1. after tax ::
pagkatapos ng buwis
2. final ::
3. nett ::
4. fishing net ::
5. netting ::
6. trap ::
8. network ::
9. cyberspace ::
10. catch ::
11. earn ::
12. web ::
13. clear ::
14. nett ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
Looks like Wolowitz
got the NET electrified.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
English to Filipino Dictionary: net
Meaning and definitions of net, translation in Filipino language for net with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of net in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "net"
What net means in Filipino, net meaning in Filipino, net definition, examples and pronunciation of net in Filipino language.