militar, pangmilitar, panghukbo, pandigma, sa sundalo, pangkawal, pansandata, pansundalo, ukol sa sundalohukbo, mga kawal
- militarnang paladigmamilitarisasyonmilitarisahinnonmilitary
Noun(1) the military forces of a nation
Adjective(1) of or relating to the study of the principles of warfare(2) characteristic of or associated with soldiers or the military(3) associated with or performed by members of the armed services as contrasted with civilians
(1) People now have a great deal of self confidence and we're not scared by the military .(2) Conservatives will probably whine about the film painting the military in a bad light.(3) As Guzman now says, a military crime is when a soldier deserts, or falls asleep on duty.(4) There was very little formal structure by way of military rank in Viking armies.(5) Are you suggesting that the military is the only reason that we have civil rights and freedoms?(6) They even got the military to finish the road because the workers were lazy and slow.(7) The military patrols have been increased lately, so we are trying to avoid those areas.(8) Although the coup was unsuccessful, it led to the assumption of power by the military .(9) Like the looming military campaign, few expect the legal fight to be short or easy.(10) Your task is that of a military tactician, who must guide a group of characters into battle.(11) There was certainly no way they would maintain the proud traditions of the military .(12) The regime itself used the military to achieve power and has long been aware of the danger it poses.(13) In the current war, virtual warfare has become an explicit part of military strategy.(14) Some may argue that voicing opposition to war in a military town is somehow disrespectful.(15) This part of the country was also well represented in the other military services.(16) Under the clan system they were pressed into feudal military service by their clan chiefs.
(1) military service :: Serbisyong militar
(2) the military :: ang militar
(3) military base :: base militar
(4) military coup :: kudeta ng militar
(5) military man :: man militar
(6) military training :: pagsasanay militar
(7) military force :: militar na puwersa
(8) military police :: military police
(9) military school :: paaralang militar
(10) military officer :: opisyal ng militar
1. fighting ::
2. service ::
3. army ::
4. armed ::
5. defense ::
6. martial ::
9. militia ::
10. army ::
11. navy ::
militarily, militarization, militarize, militarizes, military, nonmilitary
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Tamayo, I need
the Emergency Military Unit.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
You're the MILITARY man,
but I know her.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
because he's hopeful
for a successful MILITARY alliance.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
a MILITARY response.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
I'm just a harmless little girl
with MILITARY grade spy equipment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
English to Filipino Dictionary: military
Meaning and definitions of military, translation in Filipino language for military with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of military in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "military"
What military means in Filipino, military meaning in Filipino, military definition, examples and pronunciation of military in Filipino language.