pabitin, palawit, pagbigtinakabitin, nakalawit
- nakabitinmga sabit
Noun(1) decoration that is hung (as a tapestry(2) a form of capital punishment; victim is suspended by the neck from a gallows or gibbet until dead(3) the act of suspending something (hanging it from above so it moves freely
Verb(1) be suspended or hanging(2) cause to be hanging or suspended(3) kill by hanging(4) let drop or droop(5) fall or flow in a certain way(6) be menacing, burdensome, or oppressive(7) give heed (to(8) be suspended or poised(9) hold on tightly or tenaciously(10) be exhibited(11) prevent from reaching a verdict, of a jury(12) decorate or furnish with something suspended(13) be placed in position as by a hinge(14) place in position as by a hinge so as to allow free movement in one direction(15) suspend (meat
(1) There were men among them who would receive more punishment for their infractions than just the standard, relatively painless hanging .(2) Should Bermuda bring back hanging (or any other form of capital punishment)?(3) The western bay of the vault, built in 1362, carries a hanging boss suspended by eight dramatic flying ribs.(4) After completing his degree in Computing, he returned to Melbourne with his own highly individual collection of hanging art.(5) Of course terrible crimes must be met with punishment including long custodial sentences but bringing back hanging is not the right policy in this day and age.(6) Also, the kitchen now has a few hanging green glass lanterns that will shatter over the cat food stations when the hooks end up falling out like they always do.(7) Already the hissing had quieted, and the hanging veils of blackened smoke and steam had begun to disperse.(8) One led up to the main trail, so it had access to hanging rock through a secret passage, the other route led onto the rock itself.(9) A hanging bridge has been planned at ├ö├ç├┐Triveni sangamam├ö├ç├û, the confluence of three rivers in Muvattupuzha.(10) He had considered a hanging chain of several linked pendulums, all suspended from one another, and discovered various different modes of oscillation.(11) A woman, impossibly beautiful, hanging twenty stories in the air, calmly brushes her teeth in close-up on a video screen.(12) It's a foggy morning - fog, or another kind of hanging moisture.(13) The typical Ruby-crowned Kinglet nest is deep and is suspended from two hanging twigs.(14) Inside the barbers a man reads the Hurriyet while he waits and the caged parrot looks at himself in the hanging mirror - the parrot used to have a mate and he used to have a beautiful long red tail plumage.(15) Then the other side decided to fall off so I used the pretty hanging ribbons to tie it to her bra strap.(16) Artistic hanging lamps and garden lights were also displayed.
(1) hang :: sabit
(2) hanging around :: tumatambay
(3) hanging by a thread :: nagha-hang sa pamamagitan ng isang thread
(4) hanging down :: nakalawit pababa
(5) hanging over :: nagha-hang sa paglipas ng
(6) hanging upside down :: nakikipag-hang-baligtad
(7) wall hanging :: wall hanging
(8) hanging basket :: nagha-hang basket
(9) hanging off :: nakikipag-hang-off
(10) hanging wall :: nagha-hang pader
(11) hanging lamp :: nagha-hang lamp
1. pendent ::
2. drape ::
4. wall hanging ::
5. be suspended ::
7. decorate ::
8. string up ::
9. hover ::
10. fall ::
12. cling ::
13. attend ::
1. unbending ::
matigas ang kalooban
2. upright ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I like HANGING out but I'm not gonna
apologize for something I didn't do.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
You do have a problem with her
HANGING out with me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
She doesn't want me
HANGING out with you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
It's HANGING here!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Filipino Dictionary: hanging
Meaning and definitions of hanging, translation in Filipino language for hanging with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hanging in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hanging"
What hanging means in Filipino, hanging meaning in Filipino, hanging definition, examples and pronunciation of hanging in Filipino language.