garantiya, pangako, panagot, tagapanagot, sangla, pyador, akopanagutan, garantiyahan, umako, gumarantya, managot, sagutan, mangako, pangakuan
Noun(1) a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications(2) an unconditional commitment that something will happen or that something is true(3) a collateral agreement to answer for the debt of another in case that person defaults
Verb(1) give surety or assume responsibility(2) make certain of(3) promise to do or accomplish(4) stand behind and guarantee the quality, accuracy, or condition of
(1) Just keep in mind that you will be undertaking a science experiment with no guarantee of the outcome!(2) a degree is no guarantee of a fast-track career(3) CEOs today want a guarantee of improved productivity, reduced costs, or enhanced efficiency before investing millions in a new IT system.(4) a demand that Ôö¼├║100,000 be deposited to guarantee their costs(5) The open source model is not, per se, a guarantee of stability, because it does not ensure continuing stable support for the software.(6) Each piece is accompanied by a quality assurance card and has the guarantee of the International Gemmological Institute.(7) The British Farm Standard is a guarantee of quality.(8) Yes, accreditation is not a guarantee of high quality.(9) the treaty provides a guarantee of free trade(10) Some manufacturers have been willing to guarantee that their products are latex free, and others seem less than eager to supply information about their products.(11) For assimilation was a condition of future rights, not a guarantee of them.(12) But I can promise you and guarantee you, after that situation, you will never hear me do that.(13) The variety and simplicity of the recipes and the quality of ingredients were always a guarantee of delicious meals.(14) The report also said that a guarantee of a quality training programme for non-consultant hospital doctors could help to keep medical graduates from going abroad to further their education.(15) Fourth, the president must take immediate, urgent, essential steps to guarantee the promised elections can be held next year.(16) While being organic is no automatic guarantee of quality, the best of this tasting are well worth a try.
(1) financial guarantee :: pinansiyal na garantiya
(2) money back guarantee :: pera likod ng garantiya
(3) performance guarantee :: garantisadong pagganap
(4) letter of guarantee :: sulat ng garantiya
(5) guarantee letter :: garantiya sulat
(6) guarantee period :: garantiya na panahon
(7) guarantee deposit :: garantiya deposito
(8) quality guarantee :: garantisado ang kalidad
1. warranty ::
2. promise ::
3. collateral ::
4. warrantee ::
5. guaranty ::
6. underwrite ::
isiguro ang ari-arian
7. promise ::
8. assure ::
9. vouch ::
10. undertake ::
11. warrant ::
guarantee, guaranteed, guaranteeing, guarantees
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What better GUARANTEE
could you have
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
There's no GUARANTEE we're gonna go
against each other, so let's throw down.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
Well, there is a genetic component,
but that doesn't GUARANTEE anything.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
There's no GUARANTEE our sperm's
going to generate high-IQ offspring.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
I'll represent him, and I GUARANTEE
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Filipino Dictionary: guarantee
Meaning and definitions of guarantee, translation in Filipino language for guarantee with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of guarantee in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "guarantee"
What guarantee means in Filipino, guarantee meaning in Filipino, guarantee definition, examples and pronunciation of guarantee in Filipino language.