apat, kuwatroapat, kuwatro
- apatfourslarong pang-apat kataofoursomes
Noun(1) the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one(2) a playing card or domino or die whose upward face shows four pips
Adjective(1) being one more than three
(1) Chris Newman began to play the guitar at the age of four and at fourteen gave his first paid concert in a folk club.(2) the British women's coxed four(3) When he is told that he was adopted at the age of four , he realises that his spirit will not be at ease until he knows more about his parents.(4) He arrived in Britain from Nigeria in 1965 at the age of four when his parents came to study and build a new life here.(5) Eights are transparent, change the direction of play and can be played on any card including a four .(6) contestant number four(7) A little bit of history was made last Sunday when no fewer than four Lydon brothers were on the team.(8) The spirit of Andrew was epitomised in a story about him at the age of four .(9) He was the youngest of four sisters and a brother, all of whom had left home by the time he was nine.(10) At the start of this one, with Sutton banned, he started the first four .(11) it happened at four in the morning(12) four per cent(13) it took four of them to lift it(14) it's half past four(15) I began to read at four(16) he met four of the staff
(1) four hundred :: apat na raan
(2) four thousand :: Apat na libo
(3) thirty four :: tatlumpu't apat
(4) four times :: apat na beses
(5) four seasons :: apat na panahon
(6) seventy four :: 74
(7) sixty four :: animnapu't apat
(8) eighty four :: eighty Four
(9) twenty-four :: dalawampu't apat
1. tetrad ::
2. quartet ::
3. quadruplet ::
4. quaternity ::
5. quaternion ::
6. quaternary ::
7. foursome ::
larong pang-apat katao
8. quartet ::
9. foursome ::
larong pang-apat katao
10. tetralogy ::
12. tetrad ::
13. quadrumvirate ::
four, fours, foursome, foursomes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with FOUR kings.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
I lost count after FOUR or five days.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
"Before and after," FOUR words,
17 letters, two N's, one V!
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
Look, I'm asking to crash three,
maybe FOUR nights, and...
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
I still need to see FOUR police officers,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Filipino Dictionary: four
Meaning and definitions of four, translation in Filipino language for four with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of four in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "four"
What four means in Filipino, four meaning in Filipino, four definition, examples and pronunciation of four in Filipino language.