sundan, sundin, sumunod, masubaybayan, tumalima, taluntunin, maintindihan, maunawaan, umintindi, tumalunton, tumuwid, tuwirin, talimahin, sundan ng tingin, subaybayan ng tingin, masundan ng tingin, umanawa, umunawa, unawain, magtagyod
Verb(1) to travel behind, go after, come after(2) be later in time(3) come as a logical consequence; follow logically(4) travel along a certain course(5) act in accordance with someone's rules, commands, or wishes(6) come after in time, as a result(7) behave in accordance or in agreement with(8) be next(9) choose and follow; as of theories, ideas, policies, strategies or plans(10) to bring something about at a later time than(11) imitate in behavior; take as a model(12) follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something(13) follow with the eyes or the mind(14) be the successor (of(15) perform an accompaniment to(16) keep informed
(1) When making decisions, state officials refuse to take reality into account and follow the same old models.(2) follow the path through the woods(3) Giving money to charities and building bridges does not mean that people should follow your lead.(4) I'm a luddite in comparison with some of the people I follow on Twitter, but a nerd in comparison with many people.(5) It is much easier to follow someone else's lead than to come up with the route yourself and lead the group.(6) follow the link(7) How rigidly people follow the rules may depend upon how strictly the rules are enforced.(8) there'll be pasta with fish to follow(9) This merits our attention, regardless of what division we follow the closest.(10) She hoped other businesses would follow the Eric Wright Group's lead, stressing it was vital the momentum did not slow down.(11) follow the guidelines(12) The Haftorah teaches that Torah will enlighten those who follow King Chiram's example.(13) Turn left at the top of the hill and follow the path along the ridge to Darwen Tower.(14) The trouble is that many people do not follow a good diet.(15) I don't follow boxing(16) All twenty five of the books will follow a fairly rigid design sense, so most of the work was done in the initial stages.
(1) follow me :: Sundan mo ako
(2) follow-up :: pag-asikaso
(3) to follow :: upang sundin
(4) follow the leader :: Sundan ang Pinuno
(5) follow the example :: sundin ang halimbawa
(6) follow through :: sundin sa pamamagitan ng
(7) follow by :: sundan sa pamamagitan ng
(8) follow suit :: gumaya
(9) follow on :: Sundan
1. come behind ::
2. succeed ::
3. accompany ::
4. shadow ::
5. obey ::
6. result from ::
magresulta mula sa
7. understand ::
8. imitate ::
9. be a fan of ::
maging isang fan ng
10. be ::
11. stick with ::
12. survey ::
13. come ::
14. conform to ::
15. take after ::
16. come after ::
ibig sumunod sa
17. pursue ::
18. adopt ::
19. comply ::
21. keep up ::
22. postdate ::
23. trace ::
24. watch over ::
1. antedate ::
2. precede ::
follow, followed, follower, followers, following, followings, follows
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Dothraki FOLLOW only the strong.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
I don't mean to FOLLOW Ned Stark to the grave.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
But I will not FOLLOW you now.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
You FOLLOW me?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Filipino Dictionary: follow
Meaning and definitions of follow, translation in Filipino language for follow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of follow in Filipino and in English
Tags for the entry "follow"
What follow means in Filipino, follow meaning
in Filipino, follow definition, examples and pronunciation
of follow in Filipino language.