mabigo, bumagsak, magpabaya, hindi magtagumpay, lumagpak, tiyak, hindi makapasa, manghina, malagpak, kaligtaan, pabayaan, ibagsak, sigurado, makaligta, walang sala, malaglag, lumaglag, mahulog, mabagsak, lumagapak
Verb(1) fail to do something; leave something undone(2) be unsuccessful(3) disappoint, prove undependable to; abandon, forsake(4) stop operating or functioning(5) be unable(6) judge unacceptable(7) fail to get a passing grade(8) fall short in what is expected(9) become bankrupt or insolvent; fail financially and close(10) prove insufficient(11) get worse
(1) As we all work longer hours, cope with pressurised jobs and fail to take proper breaks, stress in many cases seems to take over.(2) Towards the end of the afternoon, as the light began to fail , the first of several squadrons of wild geese came flying over the house on their way to the fields where they spend their nights.(3) A letter or pass / fail grade, depending on district policy, is filed with the school at the appropriate time.(4) Akwaake said it has been noted that many new businesses fail because of the lack of mentoring.(5) she won't fail you(6) Here in northern Afghanistan, for the first time in four years, the rains didn't fail , and these farmers are now reaping the benefits.(7) In the last years his health began to fail but Johnnie held on bravely to the last and did not complain.(8) Mavis's health first began to fail in January and in March she was diagnosed with mesothelioma.(9) Michael's health began to fail about two years ago and it deteriorated seriously from which he did not really recover.(10) Yet, businesses fail because of a lack of knowledge, money, and support.(11) He has one pass in biology (grade D) a fail in chemistry (grade N) and an unclassified in maths.(12) their customer service is a massive fail(13) the criteria used to pass or fail the candidate(14) But although conditions are basic and power supplies sometimes fail , pitching the mess tent into darkness, no one is complaining too much.(15) If the rains fail or someone falls ill, they have to sell what little they have - perhaps a pig or a goat - to buy medicines.(16) They would hope that when the market is liberalised, that they would not see our established firms fail to survive in the competitive environment.
(1) epic fail :: napaka-palpak
(2) to fail :: upang mabigo
(3) fail to :: mabigong
(4) without fail :: walang sablay
(5) fail an exam :: mabibigo ng isang pagsusulit
(6) words fail me :: mga salita mabibigo sa akin
(7) fail-safe :: mabibigo-safe
(8) fail in :: mabigo sa
(9) fail to see :: mabibigo upang makita
(10) fail exam :: mabibigo exam
1. be unsuccessful ::
2. be unsuccessful in ::
Hindi magiging matagumpay sa
4. die ::
5. fade ::
6. break down ::
7. deteriorate ::
8. collapse ::
9. neglect ::
10. flunk ::
11. betray ::
12. go wrong ::
13. give out ::
fail, failed, fails
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What you FAIL to realize is Kripke suffers
from a fatal flaw:
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
You've been waiting for him to FAIL.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
We all FAIL sometimes.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
Your doctorate is in neurobiology.
I FAIL to see the distinction.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
their friends FAIL now and then?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Filipino Dictionary: fail
Meaning and definitions of fail, translation in Filipino language for fail with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fail in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fail"
What fail means in Filipino, fail meaning in Filipino, fail definition, examples and pronunciation of fail in Filipino language.