- manikadolledDollingmga manika
Noun(1) a small replica of a person; used as a toy(2) informal terms for a (young
(1) Karen was, and is, a doll and her friends were great.(2) would you be a doll and set the table?(3) Research shows if a woman is given a baby or a doll to hold she is twice as likely to hold it on her left, rather than her right hand side.(4) For seventeen years she had been nothing but a doll , following her father's orders.(5) A baby in not a doll , neither should it be treated as one.(6) Oh, and be a doll , and leave me a review.(7) Our models are dolls , teddy bears and vintage mannequins poised for draping by fashion designers who play and train here.(8) Their hair is cut so the boys look like porcupines and the girls like china dolls .(9) She's the kind of girl that will always be beautiful whether dolled up in a dress or wearing a paper bag.(10) Toys, including dolls and teddy bears, were stored in boxes and there were several trophies, some crayons and a child's cough medicine on the mantelpiece nearby.(11) As well, both the dolls and the human models are masked.(12) Toy makers now have to compete with an explosion of video games, interactive dolls , action figures and gadgets that appear to come alive when hooked up to a television set.(13) The girls were up before me already getting all dolled up for the big day.(14) In the second session, children were exposed to art works such as art from waste, clay modelling, making Papier-mache dolls and pot painting.(15) Get on your fanciest dress and get all dolled up!(16) There are so many dolls and soft toys in need of names.
(1) rag doll :: sira-sira manika
(2) paper doll :: papel na manika
(3) doll up :: maggayak
(4) doll maker :: manika tagagawa
(5) doll-like :: katulad ng manika
(6) wax doll :: wax manika
(7) stuffed doll :: pinalamanan manika
1. figure ::
2. dame ::
3. dolly ::
doll, dolled, dolling, dolls
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A DOLL won't work.
We have to open real tissue.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
An ALF DOLL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
And the mama DOLL. And...
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
My Mr. Spock DOLL
came to me in a dream
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
Thank you for listening. You're a DOLL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
English to Filipino Dictionary: doll
Meaning and definitions of doll, translation in Filipino language for doll with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of doll in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "doll"
What doll means in Filipino, doll meaning in Filipino, doll definition, examples and pronunciation of doll in Filipino language.