Adverb(1) without doubt or question(2) in an intelligible manner(3) clear to the mind; with distinct mental discernment(4) in an easily perceptible manner
(1) He's also the sort of person who enjoys debate, but clearly likes to win the argument.(2) It is clearly an opportunity we wish to grab to assist in real practical changes.(3) the ability to write clearly(4) Each player must keep the number of cards that they own clearly visible at all times.(5) A union motion calling for the policy to be scrapped was clearly carried on a show of hands.(6) In this adaptation we were clearly meant to think that this was harsh and unfair.(7) They look to have added class to a squad that clearly has the ability to stand out from the chasing pack.(8) her ability to write clearly(9) There is no rite of passage that so clearly separates the devout from the damned.(10) Gaze at it across the waters from the white sands of Morar and it clearly has two distinct parts.(11) Can we create one of our own that is heard as clearly by the public in general?(12) They must display both their blue badge and a clock card clearly to say when they first parked.(13) it's clearly stated(14) The balance is still not even, but they are clearly doing something better than us.(15) With a look of determination about her, the composer is clearly up for the challenge.(16) At least then they'd have to legally face up to what they're clearly trying to incite.
(1) more clearly :: mas malinaw
(2) quite clearly :: medyo maliwanag
(3) very clearly :: napakalinaw
(4) see clearly :: makita ang malinaw
(5) clearly visible :: Kitang kita
(6) state clearly :: estado malinaw
(7) explain clearly :: ipaliwanag malinaw
(8) clearly seen :: malinaw na nakikita
2. obviously ::
nang walang alinlangan
4. clear ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You both see it so CLEARLY.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
so CLEARLY I know my way
around tiny things.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
Amy's CLEARLY giving you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
And the laws of maritime salvage
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
You CLEARLY did something
to aggravate her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
English to Filipino Dictionary: clearly
Meaning and definitions of clearly, translation in Filipino language for clearly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of clearly in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "clearly"
What clearly means in Filipino, clearly meaning in Filipino, clearly definition, examples and pronunciation of clearly in Filipino language.