lupon, pisara, tabla, konseho, kapulungan, hunta, pamalantsahansumakay, mangasera, tumuloy, tumira
Noun(1) a committee having supervisory powers(2) a stout length of sawn timber; made in a wide variety of sizes and used for many purposes(3) a flat piece of material designed for a special purpose(4) food or meals in general(5) a vertical surface on which information can be displayed to public view(6) a table at which meals are served(7) electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices(8) a printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer's capabilities(9) a flat portable surface (usually rectangular
Verb(1) get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.(2) live and take one's meals at or in(3) lodge and take meals (at(4) provide food and lodging (for
(1) In Australia, I am told it is known as Calliente, and in Germany it is still possible to buy a board for the game under the original name Poch.(2) Place the lobster, shell uppermost, on a board on the table in front of you.(3) Remove the meat to a carving board and cover with foil.(4) During this meeting another board of directors also had to be elected.(5) You start 9.00 am on Monday as a legal secretary, and don't forget to put some overtime in if you want to pay for this week's board and lodging.(6) A router with a guide board clamped at the correct distance can also be used to make the dado cuts.(7) A new constitution and board of directors were put in place after the council threatened to remove funding unless the disputes were resolved.(8) Being the last period of the day, everyone looked just as uninterested as me in whatever the teacher was writing on the board .(9) Pete set the pieces out on the board(10) The staff compile reports and write summaries for the board .(11) sections of board(12) Snip chives into little pieces using scissors or mince them on a cutting board with a sharp knife.(13) Jake's case notes further reveal that he initially thought his job at the hospital was in exchange for board and lodging.(14) You pay for administrative costs, for your board and lodging (absurdly cheap), and your air fare.(15) academic board(16) Gail nodded and bit her lip again, turning her attention back to the game board and staring at the jumbled patterns of red and yellow marbles.
(1) board of directors :: pangasiwaan
(2) board game :: board game
(3) half board :: half board
(4) bulletin board :: bulletin board
(5) full board :: buong board
(6) board games :: board games
(7) ironing board :: pamalantsahan
(8) circuit board :: circuit board
1. plank ::
makapal na tabla
2. committee ::
3. food ::
4. instrument panel ::
5. table ::
6. dining table ::
7. card ::
9. get on ::
10. lodge ::
11. accommodate ::
12. room ::
board, boarded, boarder, boarders, boarding, boards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The BOARD works.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
Maybe the comic-book store
doesn't have a bulletin BOARD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
There's no one on BOARD.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
Oh, God, my BOARD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
Do you see it on the BOARD?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
English to Filipino Dictionary: board
Meaning and definitions of board, translation in Filipino language for board with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of board in Filipino and in English
Tags for the entry "board"
What board means in Filipino, board meaning
in Filipino, board definition, examples and pronunciation
of board in Filipino language.