Learn Common GRE Words
I:: PAGE #1
1. Iconoclast (manghihimagsik) :: Today the 22yearold admits that she is inspired by iconoclasts such as Balenciaga Vivienne Westwood and Junya Watanabe but enjoys a whole spectrum of designers
2. Idiosyncrasy (katangi-tanging ugali) :: He is proof that autism is a spectrum disorder of huge diversity and that the individual idiosyncrasies of each child reveal the utter uselessness of the label
3. Idyll (maligayang buhay) :: The concrete pebbledashed trees under the plaque suggest that this form of community history is made up of a hankering back to a rural idyll but one that is compromised already by the urban
4. Ignominious (kahiya-hiya) :: Ulysses is a terrible novel and deserves to die an ignominious death
5. Ignominy (pagkadusta) :: Barrie himself was childless his own joyless marriage to Mary Ansell a beautiful actress ending in public ignominy when his wife had an affair
6. Illuminate (mailawan) :: Here he attended lectures by such illuminati as Stanley Cavell on Wittgenstein and John Rawls the theory justice
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.