kapag, pagka, kahit, tuwinang, kailan, noonoras
Adverb(1) at what time.(2) at or on which (referring to a time or circumstance).
Conjunction(1) at or during the time that.(2) after which; and just then (implying suddenness).(3) in view of the fact that; considering that.(4) although; whereas.
(1) call me when you're finished(2) His father took him to Tynecastle when he was five, to see a Hearts and Hibs game.(3) The man's whole life should have been considered when the decision was made to give the award out.(4) when in Rome do as the Romans do(5) I had this idea of him being loud and brash when in fact he's laidback and quiet with this fantastic wit.(6) Saturday is the day when I get my hair done(7) It was best not to provoke them, and others like them, at a time when maximum unity was necessary.(8) He loved a laugh and when he was in a crowd he was the life and soul of the party.(9) It's hard not be cynical about the power of love when there is so much bile around.(10) They were considering going scuba diving when the tsunami devastated the coastline.(11) Meopham Tennis Club will be having an open day this Sunday when it will be offering free coaching.(12) He said it was expected to be reopened to pedestrians today but it was not yet clear when it would open to traffic.(13) You slept when you could, but you were always awake at first and last light in case of a surprise attack.(14) The danger is trying to put your nose through when there is no room and it ends in an accident.(15) I have a fund of somewhat boring stories which I tell myself when sleep is slow to come.(16) It is fantastic to even consider him when he has not been a pupil for two years.
(1) when you :: kapag ikaw
(2) since when :: kailan pa
(3) but when :: pero kailan
(4) only when :: lamang kapag
(5) when and where :: kailan at saan
(6) and when :: At kailan
(7) till when :: hanggang kailan
(8) until when :: hanggang kailan
(9) when suddenly :: nang biglang
(10) from when :: mula nang
1. when ::
2. whereas ::
3. wherein ::
4. so that ::
5. so as to ::
6. where ::
7. in order that ::
8. at what time ::
10. then ::
11. so ::
12. now ::
13. on what day ::
kung anong araw
14. therefore ::
15. though ::
16. although ::
17. albeit ::
18. not but what ::
hindi ngunit kung ano
19. notwithstanding ::
sa kabila ng
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Like WHEN you let me get those shoes
with the wheels on the bottom
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
When I found you,
I thought you'd been dead for days.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
You'll have your gold
WHEN we take the treasury at King's Landing.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
You know, WHEN I first read the
script for Empire Strikes Back
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
A day WHEN he must choose.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
English to Filipino Dictionary: when
Meaning and definitions of when, translation in Filipino language for when with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of when in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "when"
What when means in Filipino, when meaning in Filipino, when definition, examples and pronunciation of when in Filipino language.