taob, sira, nakabaligtag, balisa, nababalisa, nakataobmapataob, bumahala, mabalisa, magbaligtag, pabaligtarin, kaguluhan, talunin, mabaligtag, magtiwarik, patiwirikin, pataubin, mapabaligtag, mataob, mapatiwarik, sirain, sumira, gumulo, matiwarik, tumiwarik, matiwas, magbagsak, magtumba, tumalo, magulo, tumaob, tiwasin, ikabahala, ikabalisa, guluhin, magtaobpagkakataob, balisa, pagkabalisa, pagkataob, pagtataob, pagkakabaligtag, pagkagulo, gulo, pagkatalo, pagkabigo, pagbaliktad, pagbabaligtag, pagkabaligtag, kabalisahan, pagtaob, pagkabahala
masama ang loob
- masama ang loobupsets
Noun(1) an unhappy and worried mental state(2) the act of disturbing the mind or body(3) a physical condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning(4) a tool used to thicken or spread metal (the end of a bar or a rivet etc.(5) the act of upsetting something(6) an improbable and unexpected victory
Verb(1) disturb the balance or stability of(2) cause to lose one's composure(3) move deeply(4) cause to overturn from an upright or normal position(5) form metals with a swage(6) defeat suddenly and unexpectedly
Adjective(1) afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief(2) thrown into a state of disarray or confusion(3) used of an unexpected defeat of a team favored to win(4) mildly physically distressed(5) having been turned so that the bottom is no longer the bottom
(1) Solicitors for both told the court of their emotional upset because their lifestyle had made them failures as parents.(2) It is characterised by dizziness, nausea (feeling sick) and a stomach upset .(3) An upset stomach stopped him from training on Tuesday and Wednesday but he is back in action now.(4) If there had been any upset or distress they could have left and gone home at any point.(5) It was later explained that she had been suffering from an upset stomach.(6) And they were very clearly upset about the arrests.(7) You're born with balance, but bad habits like depriving yourself of the foods you need or ignoring high stress levels can upset that balance and cause you to gain weight.(8) There are certain medications that upset the stomach while others affect the mouth or throat which may make it difficult for the patient to eat.(9) This may bring along depression and anxiety as a result of the upset caused by the floods.(10) A person with the condition feels full after a small meal and experiences bouts of nausea, upset stomach and bloating.(11) Not knowing how to get through it was the main source of the worry and upset .(12) Long hours and late hours could upset the ├ö├ç├┐work-life balance├ö├ç├û, especially when there are inadequate support systems.(13) Even the fall of the ninth wicket failed to upset him.(14) Some people find that certain types of food upset their bowels and they may need to adjust their diet accordingly.(15) This could lead to side effects such as insomnia, nervousness, digestive upset and irritability.(16) The upset father said he was not only worried about the physical injuries but also the mental trauma that would probably plague the boy for years to come.
(1) get upset :: makakuha ng mapataob
(2) upset stomach :: masakit ang tiyan
(3) be upset :: mabalisa
(4) stomach upset :: pananakit ng tiyan
(5) feel upset :: nagtatampo
(6) have a digestive upset :: magkaroon ng isang ng pagtunaw mapataob
(7) be terribly upset :: maging katakut-takot pagkakataob
1. complaint ::
2. surprise win ::
3. swage ::
4. overturn ::
6. disturbance ::
7. disorder ::
8. distress ::
9. knock over ::
10. disrupt ::
11. defeat ::
12. disturb ::
13. swage ::
14. discomfit ::
15. overturn ::
16. distressed ::
17. disturbed ::
19. confused ::
1. calm ::
2. compose ::
3. quiet ::
4. settle ::
5. soothe ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
giving us people to love
and then getting UPSET
when we do.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
So as to not UPSET
any of you further,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
I guess I was more UPSET
by our breakup than you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
someone is gonna be UPSET
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
I don't care.
She's UPSET, I'm going over there.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
English to Filipino Dictionary: upset
Meaning and definitions of upset, translation in Filipino language for upset with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of upset in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "upset"
What upset means in Filipino, upset meaning in Filipino, upset definition, examples and pronunciation of upset in Filipino language.