iligtas, sumagip, sagipin, magligtas, humango, palayain, magpalayapagliligtas, pagsagip, pagkaligtas, paghanga, pagkasagip, pagkahangopampagligtas
Noun(1) recovery or preservation from loss or danger
Verb(1) free from harm or evil(2) take forcibly from legal custody
(1) The discovery came about during rescue excavations on Thames Water's sludge works.(2) In an amazing stroke of luck for the sick patient, all three people who came to his rescue were health workers.(3) I had always envisioned a sort of heroic rescue , but those were only dreams.(4) "Well, miss, I want to thank you for your daring rescue today.(5) Luckily his shouting disturbed the family of the house who came to his rescue .(6) What makes people risk their lives to rescue someone trapped in a burning house or drowning in a river?(7) She initially passed out, but quickly recovered and tried to hold her brains in for over an hour until someone noticed and came to her rescue .(8) Firefighters had to rescue four people trapped in their vehicles.(9) some people find their ideal pet in a rescue shelter(10) While he was being attacked, the two police officials came to his rescue .(11) he got out of his chair to rescue his cup of coffee(12) Janet was full of praise for the police officer who came to her rescue .(13) the dramatic rescue of nine trapped coal miners(14) he came to our rescue with a loan of $100(15) he came to our rescue with a loan of Ôö¼├║100(16) Here there is still a major task of rescue archaeology to be done, because the site is being rapidly eroded.
(1) rescue team :: rescue team
(2) search and rescue :: search and rescue
(3) rescue workers :: manggagawa rescue
(4) rescue center :: rescue center
(5) rescue from :: rescue mula sa
(6) rescue worker :: rescue worker
(7) come to the rescue :: darating sa Pagsagip
(8) rescue operation :: pagliligtas na operasyon
(9) rescue mission :: rescue mission
(10) rescue party :: iligtas partido
1. saving ::
2. delivery ::
3. save ::
4. retrieve ::
5. deliver ::
1. adventure ::
2. compromise ::
ilagay sa kompromiso
3. endanger ::
ilagay sa panganib
4. hazard ::
5. imperil ::
6. jeopardize ::
malagay sa panganib
7. peril ::
8. risk ::
9. venture ::
rescue, rescued, rescues, rescuing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm here to RESCUE you
from the boredom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
I won't apologize for
trying to RESCUE Theon.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
And what did you do?
Did you come running to the RESCUE?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Two knights off to RESCUE a princess.
Sounds like a good song to me.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
And no, I just blink a lot,
it's not Morse code for "RESCUE me."
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
English to Filipino Dictionary: rescue
Meaning and definitions of rescue, translation in Filipino language for rescue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rescue in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rescue"
What rescue means in Filipino, rescue meaning in Filipino, rescue definition, examples and pronunciation of rescue in Filipino language.