Noun(1) any of various soft thick unsweetened baked dishes(2) (British, `pud' is used informally(3) any of various soft sweet desserts thickened usually with flour and baked or boiled or steamed
(1) Nothing is ever perfect, of course, and pudding proved to be a profound disappointment.(2) And there was a rather workaday sticky steamed pudding with a bicarbonate of soda sub-taste which seemed to have lost most of its toffee sauce.(3) The sushi and sashimi are also delicious and if I have pudding it'll usually be the plate of different ice creams mixed with fruits and caramel.(4) When I was a student, it was a warm refuge to sip on bottomless cups of coffee and indulge in steamed fruit pudding and toasted cinnamon buns.(5) I have a sneaking hope that Wallace will order custard tart for pudding but this lunch is a Presbyterian affair.(6) For the cornbread pudding , preheat the oven to 350 degrees, coat the inside of a deep ovenproof pan with some of the and set aside.(7) I still carry around a hankering for bread and dripping, steamed pudding , and sweet macaroni, but I know they will do me no good, so I avoid them.(8) Rarely, a patient may be limited to foods with a pudding consistency if thin and thick liquids are freely aspirated.(9) chocolate pudding(10) But what's money when we've got home made treacle sponge for pudding ?(11) The mix should have the consistency of pudding or soft butter.(12) a steak and kidney pudding(13) And we did have a bag of jelly babies for pudding .(14) And by the time we reached pudding - some rapidly melting ice cream - even the weather seemed to be improving.(15) We are only just ordering pudding (lemon meringue for him, fruit cup for me) when Lloyd Webber, who must have eaten very quickly, comes over to say hello.(16) a rice pudding
(1) rice pudding :: bigas puding
(2) chocolate pudding :: tsokolateng puding
(3) plum pudding :: plum pudding
(4) bread pudding :: tinapay puding
(5) milk pudding :: gatas puding
(6) blood pudding :: puding dugo
(7) tapioca pudding :: balinghoy puding
1. pud ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Why don't you go to the store
and get me some tapioca PUDDING
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
and wondering if it was gonna
fall in her PUDDING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
Come to take the black PUDDING.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
She never let me have my PUDDING
until I'd finished all my proper food.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
...and instead of flossing,
I'll rub PUDDING on my gums.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
English to Filipino Dictionary: pudding
Meaning and definitions of pudding, translation in Filipino language for pudding with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pudding in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pudding"
What pudding means in Filipino, pudding meaning in Filipino, pudding definition, examples and pronunciation of pudding in Filipino language.