ingay, kaingayan, pankakaingay, linggal, inguy, sigaw, alingawngaw, inggay, mabalitamagbalita
- ingaynoisedhindi maingaynoisesnoising
Noun(1) sound of any kind (especially unintelligible or dissonant sound(2) the auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality; sound that is a disagreeable auditory experience(3) electrical or acoustic activity that can disturb communication(4) a loud outcry of protest or complaint(5) incomprehensibility resulting from irrelevant information or meaningless facts or remarks(6) the quality of lacking any predictable order or plan
Verb(1) emit a noise
(1) The poor sound system and noise of the traffic could just be excuses.(2) I heard a loud noise like the sound of a shot from a gun behind me.(3) making a noise like a pig(4) over half the magnitude of the differences came from noise in the data(5) I winced - in the silence of the night, the noise sounded alarmingly loud.(6) They include vibrations from drilling, dust and loud noise .(7) The effect of noise (unwanted fluctuations accompanying the data) means that we can never exactly replicate our data.(8) The door to the office shut out the noise in the hall outside; inside, it was quiet as a tomb.(9) Late at night and in the early hours of the morning our sleep is disturbed by excessive noise and sometimes violence.(10) I thrive on chaos, noise , traffic jams, crowds, bazaars and even pollution.(11) The two of them walked towards the back and Gianni flung open the door to Vito's room as a loud noise came from outside.(12) vibration and noise from traffic(13) the enhancer can improve the video signal quality, reducing noise and increasing image sharpness(14) GPS receivers don't yet work well indoors where electrical wiring and other noise can interfere with their faint signals.(15) This statistical outlier apparently represented important information rather than noise .(16) what's that rustling noise outside the door?
(1) loud noise :: malakas na ingay
(2) make noise :: mag ingay
(3) noise pollution :: ingay polusyon
(4) make a noise :: gumawa ng ingay
(5) noise reduction :: ingay pagbabawas
(6) noise level :: ingay na antas
(7) background noise :: ingay sa likod
(8) strange noise :: kakaibang ingay
(9) making noise :: nagiingay
(10) noise suppression :: ingay pagsawata
1. sound ::
2. interference ::
3. racket ::
5. resound ::
1. quiet ::
2. silence ::
3. still ::
noise, noised, noiseless, noises, noising
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We’ll live here,
far from the worldly NOISE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
Listen to that NOISE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
I heard a NOISE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
What's that NOISE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
English to Filipino Dictionary: noise
Meaning and definitions of noise, translation in Filipino language for noise with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of noise in Filipino and in English
Tags for the entry "noise"
What noise means in Filipino, noise meaning
in Filipino, noise definition, examples and pronunciation
of noise in Filipino language.