tagapamahala, tagapangasiwa, manedyer, katiwala, namamahala, direktor, patnugot, mayordomo, tagapatnubay, manunungkulan
- tagapamahalatagapamahalang babaemanageressesmanagers
Noun(1) someone who controls resources and expenditures(2) (sports
(1) You can show your support for the manager , team or a particular player by sponsoring their shirt next season.(2) deputy manager(3) window manager(4) The Palm database manager does not delete records automatically when the records are read.(5) the manager of a bar(6) she was a good manager, and could make a meal out of nothing(7) As a result of allegations, the manager responsible for these staff requested a suspension hearing.(8) The team will go outside the organization for a new manager and coaching staff.(9) she was a good manager(10) Anyway, congratulations to the team and the manager and we all hope to see the black and white back in Croke Park next year.(11) assistant manager(12) the team manager(13) Frank Robinson became baseball's first black manager(14) he's a manager of a food company(15) Rewarding staff is also a key part of the sales manager 's responsibilities.(16) an experienced project manager
(1) general manager :: punong tagapamahala
(2) sales manager :: sales manager
(3) project manager :: tagapamahala ng proyekto
(4) account manager :: account Manager
(5) office manager :: office manager
(6) file manager :: file manager
(7) assistant manager :: assistant manager
(8) marketing manager :: marketing Manager
(9) production manager :: production manager
(10) purchasing manager :: pagbili manager
1. executive ::
2. organizer ::
3. handler ::
4. managing director ::
manager, manageress, manageresses, managers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So we're not going
through an insurer.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
The MANAGER hasn't posted the schedule.
How about I let you know?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
Four, if I can get the current
MANAGER out of the way.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
All right, Sheldon, calm down.
I'll call the building MANAGER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
He's the MANAGER of the factory,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Filipino Dictionary: manager
Meaning and definitions of manager, translation in Filipino language for manager with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of manager in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "manager"
What manager means in Filipino, manager meaning in Filipino, manager definition, examples and pronunciation of manager in Filipino language.