tinta, dinsolmagtinta, maglagay ng tinta, tintahan, tintahin
- tintainkedinkinginkspuno ng tinta
Noun(1) a liquid used for printing or writing or drawing(2) dark protective fluid ejected into the water by cuttlefish and other cephalopods
Verb(1) append one's signature to(2) mark, coat, cover, or stain with ink(3) fill with ink
(1) In a bowl, combine flour, milk and squid ink and mix well.(2) Now that we have some distance, it's worth considering why her emotional saga drew so much ink and air and what its impact was.(3) They forgot to mention Consumating or TrueDater which are both getting a lot of ink recently.(4) the names are written in ink(5) A lot of ink and server space is spent on connecting Projects and Next Actions.(6) I took my shirt off to display my ink(7) With more women in the media eager to cover the story, the gender gap got lots of ink .(8) the story got lots of ink and plenty of air time(9) The risotto ├ö├ç├┐Nero and Oro├ö├ç├û with the black squid's ink risotto with the gold leaf topping deserves a photo before you eat.(10) The building up of ink is one of the best things about the ballpoint, and who cannot remember the smell of the ink as you build up sticky, rich layer after layer.(11) And like their mother, her three children have gotten a lot of ink in the tabloids.(12) But only one of them has been getting much ink and air time.(13) Besides├ö├ç┬¬ where else could I chat with the public without paying for ink or air time?(14) Mix squid ink into the first portion until combined.(15) He sort of climbed on this white horse, got himself a lot of ink and a lot of press, and some say a lot of political capital.(16) But if you devote a lot of ink and a lot of energy, then there has to be something cooking on the fire.
(1) ink cartridge :: lalagyan ng tinta
(2) ink pen :: tinta pen
(3) black ink :: itim na tinta
(4) ink pad :: tinta pad
(5) ink jet :: tinta jet
(6) in ink :: sa tinta
(7) blue ink :: asul na tinta
(8) invisible ink :: invisible tinta
(9) color ink :: kulay tinta
1. ink ::
2. discoloration ::
pagkawalan ng kulay
3. dark spot ::
4. soot ::
5. smut ::
ink, inked, inking, inks, inky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I work part-time,
down at ABQ Ink.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
...and I have indelible INK
on my forehead.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
The past is already written.
The INK is dry.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
And on one of them... You won't know
which... I'll draw a tiny happy face in INK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Filipino Dictionary: ink
Meaning and definitions of ink, translation in Filipino language for ink with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ink in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ink"
What ink means in Filipino, ink meaning in Filipino, ink definition, examples and pronunciation of ink in Filipino language.