sisihin, ibintang, managot, idahilan, sumisi, magbigay-salapagsisi, paninisi, paratang, kapanagutan, kasalanan, sala, kamalian
- sisihinblameablesinisiwalang kasalananblames
Noun(1) an accusation that you are responsible for some lapse or misdeed(2) a reproach for some lapse or misdeed
Verb(1) put or pin the blame on(2) harass with constant criticism(3) attribute responsibility to
Adjective(1) expletives used informally as intensifiers, or blessed or darned or goddamned, or goddam or goddamned
(1) It tried to put the blame on to the United Nations for not providing air support.(2) Nobody else interfered, there is no one else to take the blame from him.(3) She was also setting him up to take the blame for a fraud at the firm where she worked.(4) A lot of blame for the whole situation must be laid at the door of the parents of these young hooligans.(5) This statement could have at least two possible meanings, both of which exonerate the speaker of any blame .(6) For many reasons, the water leak persisted with no-one ready to accept blame .(7) The company's spindoctors are now working overtime to put the blame on everyone but themselves.(8) his players had to take the blame(9) It is impossible to solve the safety problems when no one will take the blame for what has happened.(10) He says a lot of people have to share the blame for what went wrong - including the government.(11) If the athletes have to take the blame for when they lose, shouldn't they get the rewards when they win?(12) The author hereby absolves herself of all knowledge, responsibility and blame .(13) The county was upset and those in charge, as ever, carried the burden of blame .(14) Management must, however, be big enough to take the blame for this error in judgment.(15) I also blame the situation on a lack of screening at the hospital.(16) They were always trying to put the blame on anyone but themselves for what happened.
(1) to blame :: sisihin
(2) blame for :: sisihin para sa
(3) blame on :: sisihin sa
(4) take the blame :: ang sisihin
(5) put the blame on :: isisi
(6) blame game :: ibintang laro
(7) be to blame :: maaaring masisi
(8) put the blame :: isisi
(9) without blame :: walang dungis
1. responsibility ::
2. rap ::
4. hold responsible ::
5. ascribe to ::
Mangagbigay kayo sa
6. fault ::
7. charge ::
8. find fault ::
9. blasted ::
1. laud ::
2. praise ::
blame, blameable, blamed, blameless, blames, blaming
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and then you're gonna BLAME me
for making you stay.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
Well, first of all, relax
and don’t BLAME yourself.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
Don't BLAME me, BLAME your pal biology,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
And why would no one
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
he'll BLAME his bitch mother
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
English to Filipino Dictionary: blame
Meaning and definitions of blame, translation in Filipino language for blame with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of blame in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "blame"
What blame means in Filipino, blame meaning in Filipino, blame definition, examples and pronunciation of blame in Filipino language.