kahapon, lumipas na panahon, panahong lumipas
Noun(1) the day immediately before today(2) the recent past
Adverb(1) on the day preceding today(2) in the recent past; only a short time ago
(1) There is many western places in this town so I had some porridge yesterday and some muesli today which is really helping things.(2) The students of yesterday are today's alumni and an alumni-school connection also benefits the school.(3) The day before yesterday and today, and both on the final climb to the finish.(4) everything seems to have been built yesterday(5) Detectives arrested the boy in Bradford yesterday and he was today being held at Lawcroft House police station awaiting interview.(6) In yesterday 's hearing, a senior FBI official and another senior CIA analyst agreed.(7) late yesterday evening(8) yesterday was Tuesday(9) Speaking of stats: do you think they tell you how many people visited your beloved blog today, yesterday , last week, last month?(10) he'll be here a week from yesterday(11) The ceremonies were taking place over two days at York Minster, yesterday and today, and saw students graduate in a variety of subjects.(12) Because we've been there before, we've endured yesterday's men and yesterday 's ethics.(13) suburbs that yesterday were small towns(14) Air France scrubbed the same flight set for yesterday and today from Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris to Dulles.(15) I think I can put at least some of my decision on comments below down to the fact I was coming down ill with something and have had to spend yesterday and today at home.(16) the ideas of yesterday
(1) yesterday morning :: kahapon ng umaga
(2) yesterday afternoon :: kahapon ng tanghali
(3) yesterday evening :: kagabi
(4) day before yesterday :: kamakalawa
(5) yesterday night :: kagabi
(6) since yesterday :: since kahapon
(7) yesterday and today :: kahapon at ngayon
(8) only yesterday :: kahapon lang
(9) until yesterday :: hanggang kahapon
1. yesterday ::
2. tomorrow ::
3. in the future ::
4. future ::
5. yester-year ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yesterday, you made fun of me
for eating lox.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
...I can drop you off at work YESTERDAY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
Yesterday we met.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
For the rest of things in life
it’s as if he had been born YESTERDAY.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
Oh, like YESTERDAY when you
made me drive you to the dry cleaners...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Filipino Dictionary: yesterday
Meaning and definitions of yesterday, translation in Filipino language for yesterday with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of yesterday in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "yesterday"
What yesterday means in Filipino, yesterday meaning in Filipino, yesterday definition, examples and pronunciation of yesterday in Filipino language.