mali, sira, masama, hindi tama, sala, hindi tumpak, may sira, hindi wasto, kabaligtaran, lisya, may diperensya, aligho, hindi bagay, balikuko, bisomasamakamalian, kasamaan, kasalanan, sala, pinsalamagkasala, saktan, puminsala, manakit, sumakit, pagkasalahan, gawan ng hindi mabuti, tratuhing nang masama, pinsalain
Noun(1) that which is contrary to the principles of justice or law(2) any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
Verb(1) treat unjustly; do wrong to
Adjective(1) not correct; not in conformity with fact or truth(2) contrary to conscience or morality or law(3) not appropriate for a purpose or occasion(4) not functioning properly(5) based on or acting or judging in error(6) not in accord with established usage or procedure(7) used of the side of cloth or clothing intended to face inward(8) badly timed(9) characterized by errors; not agreeing with a model or not following established rules
Adverb(1) in an inaccurate manner
(1) you've got the wrong person(2) Unlike Binet, Piaget came to believe that the key to understanding children's cognitive development was not which questions children got wrong, but how they got them wrong .(3) The buzzers would go off in the night and when the nurses came to see what was wrong they would find the patients fast asleep.(4) I spent the rest of the morning asking all the right questions in all the wrong places.(5) He knew that something was wrong and never stopped to think about the dangers involved and that demonstrates what a brave man he was.(6) he was wrong in saying that she lied(7) The artist said the names were spelled correctly on her sketches, but she got them wrong as she was doing the piece.(8) I think she's right about the condition, wrong about the timing and causes.(9) However, this is yet further evidence of ISPs getting their sums wrong and getting customers to pay for the mistakes.(10) there's nothing wrong with that car(11) This Christmas, which Matt spent on the Ivory Coast, a local boy got sick and nobody knew what was wrong with him.(12) I then proceeded to broil the first batch as I had the setting all wrong .(13) While it would be wrong to say the two firms are desperate, it would also be wrong to say they are ambivalent about the outcome of their bid attempts.(14) you're wearing the wrong shoes(15) There is only one right answer and everything else is a wrong answer, only black and white.(16) Also note if you do not know, many civil servants are patriotic and would prefer to be corrected wherever they do wrong .
(1) go wrong :: magkamali
(2) wrong number :: maling numero
(3) right or wrong :: Tama o mali
(4) be wrong :: mali
(5) dead wrong :: patay mali
(6) all wrong :: lahat mali
(7) wrong side :: maling side
(8) wrong way :: maling daanan
1. incorrect ::
2. inappropriate ::
3. illegal ::
4. amiss ::
5. faulty ::
6. awry ::
7. improper ::
8. ill-timed ::
9. immorality ::
10. misdeed ::
12. damage ::
14. ill-use ::
mag-abuso sa paggamit
15. malign ::
siraan ng puri
1. good ::
2. morality ::
3. right ::
4. virtue ::
wrong, wronged, wronger, wrongest, wrongful, wronging, wrongly, wrongness, wrongs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- How about that? Einstein was WRONG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
You're in the right here. He's in
the WRONG. He's not stupid. He'll pay.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
Wrong. She just took a sip
from his Diet Dr. Pepper.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
What's WRONG with Hank?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
Don't get me WRONG, I'm flattered,
I just don't see it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
English to Filipino Dictionary: wrong
Meaning and definitions of wrong, translation in Filipino language for wrong with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wrong in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wrong"
What wrong means in Filipino, wrong meaning in Filipino, wrong definition, examples and pronunciation of wrong in Filipino language.