alalahanin, pagkabalisa, pagkabahala, ligalig, bakla, aburido, alapap, kaligaligan, pag-aalaala, pag-aalalamabahala, mabalisa, mangyamot, manligalig, sakmalin at ipagwagwagan, yamutin, inisin, ligaligin, mag-alala, mag-isip, mang-abala, mang-inis, mag-alaala
Noun(1) something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness(2) a strong feeling of anxiety
Verb(1) be worried, concerned, anxious, troubled, or uneasy(2) be concerned with(3) disturb the peace of mind of; afflict with mental agitation or distress(4) be on the mind of(5) lacerate by biting(6) touch or rub constantly
(1) Most of them had long since fallen asleep but he felt this deep feeling of worry troubling him.(2) It is naive to think that non-Hindus will worry about issues which concern Hindus.(3) the idea is to secure peace of mind for people whose greatest worry is fear of attack(4) there was no need to worry her(5) I began to worry whether I had done the right thing(6) It was a journey fraught with worry and panic, as I managed to convince myself that I had left the gas on at home!(7) She felt concern and worry , and anything beyond that wouldn't come.(8) the noise never really stops, but it doesn't worry me(9) he began to worry at the knot in the cord(10) The additional burdens of bureaucracy do not just worry British businesses.(11) He was too anxious and full of worry about the upcoming war.(12) He has the additional worry of a troublesome pupil.(13) The angel asked, concern and worry ebbing from his voice.(14) I don't miss the anxiety, stress, worry , pain that she has put me through over the last month or so.(15) The constant worry of a repeat of autumn 2000 is the lasting legacy of the floods.(16) Farmers do not all agree with the hunt, and those who don't shoot the foxes that worry their animals, and this is a far more effective method of control.
(1) to worry :: mag-alala
(2) not to worry :: huwag mag-alala
(3) worry about :: alala tungkol sa
(4) without worry :: nang walang pag-aalala
(5) free from worry :: libre mula sa pag-aalala
1. anxiety ::
2. problem ::
3. trouble ::
4. vexation ::
5. fret ::
6. trouble ::
7. occupy ::
8. vex ::
9. care ::
1. calm ::
2. compose ::
3. quiet ::
4. settle ::
5. soothe ::
worries, worry, worrying, worryings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Just, you know, she asked
if l was okay and not to WORRY.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
You don't need to WORRY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
Don't WORRY, Ma.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
Don't WORRY. There's no one out there.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
No, don't WORRY about it. Hey, after this,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
English to Filipino Dictionary: worry
Meaning and definitions of worry, translation in Filipino language for worry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of worry in Filipino and in English
Tags for the entry "worry"
What worry means in Filipino, worry meaning
in Filipino, worry definition, examples and pronunciation
of worry in Filipino language.