lobo, malayo sa gutom, hindi magutom, maglayo sa gutomgutumin
- lobowolfedwolfingparang asong lobowolfs
Noun(1) any of various predatory carnivorous canine mammals of North America and Eurasia that usually hunt in packs(2) Austrian composer (1860-1903(3) German classical scholar who claimed that the Iliad and Odyssey were composed by several authors (1759-1824(4) a man who is aggressive in making amorous advances to women(5) a cruelly rapacious person
Verb(1) eat hastily
(1) Did you know that the last British wolf was shot in Scotland in the Fifteenth Century and that the last wolf living wild in England was trapped and killed nearly a thousand years ago?(2) he's the archetypal wolf in Armani threads(3) Actually, upon closer examination it seemed to be a cross between a wild boar and a wolf .(4) The African wild dog, Lycaon pictus, also called the painted wolf or the Cape hunting dog is the victim mainly of human persecution.(5) No, it was not a dog's head but probably of one of the wild canines; a wolf or perhaps a jackal.(6) The one sure way of avoiding wolf notes but still keeping 3rds and 5ths almost pure was by increasing the number of notes in the octave.(7) wolf cub(8) It was described as a monster of terrible size but probable only a hungry wolf or wild boar which roamed the area striking terror into the hearts of all the people.(9) With a blink, his eyes adjusted and decided it was either a wild dog or a wolf or a coyote.(10) Inukai suggested that the fate of the wolf and wild dog was tied to that of the deer.(11) Note that the wolf waits until he gets her into bed before pouncing.(12) Again Ridge instantly screamed out breathless tales of a terrorist wolf , while the media slobbered at the door.(13) The man grinned wolfishly and whispered, ├ö├ç├┐You, me, an empty room, and five minutes.├ö├ç├û(14) On the verandah I wolfed dinner as hungry walkers do.(15) Their marriage, as well as being a union of celebrities, became the template of an extravagant lifestyle in which one ordered without reflection, wolfed it down without pause and signed the bill without a glance at the total.(16) He grinned wolfishly at her, ├ö├ç├┐Why were you so afraid to tell me you're a virgin?├ö├ç├û
(1) lone wolf :: nag-iisa lobo
(2) cry wolf :: magbigay ng hindi totoong alarma
(3) she-wolf :: loba
(4) gray wolf :: grey wolf
(5) sea wolf :: sea wolf
(6) maned wolf :: mga may-kilíng wolf
(7) prairie wolf :: koyote
(8) wolf pack :: wolf pack
(9) like a wolf :: tulad ng isang lobo
1. beast ::
2. wildcat ::
3. savage ::
malupit na tao
4. brute ::
5. devour ::
7. guzzle ::
8. gulp down ::
10. put away ::
11. demolish ::
1. prey ::
wolf, wolfed, wolfing, wolfish, wolfs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Changed the pommel
from a bear to a WOLF.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
The other one is Jafer Flowers, my lord,
less the hand the WOLF tore off.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
you were captured by Robb Stark,
the Young Wolf.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
to do battle for a last
time against the WOLF.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
If you kill me, that WOLF
will tear you to bits.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
English to Filipino Dictionary: wolf
Meaning and definitions of wolf, translation in Filipino language for wolf with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wolf in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wolf"
What wolf means in Filipino, wolf meaning in Filipino, wolf definition, examples and pronunciation of wolf in Filipino language.