wala, labas ng, sa labas nglabas, sa labas
Preposition(1) in the absence of.(2) outside.
Conjunction(1) without it being the case that.
(1) the first person to make the ascent without oxygen(2) A related form was the white herring, which was salted without being smoked.(3) Being in hospital is stressful enough without being banned from smoking.(4) Last Thursday night they were engulfed by a raging fire without a sprinkler system to put it out.(5) He forced them to surrender without a shot being fired and held them prisoner until back-up arrived.(6) that goes without saying(7) Finally we'd like to make mention of the musicians without whom this show would not have been as good as it was.(8) the barbarians without the gates(9) My husband's big breakfast arrived without the eggs.(10) he won't be able to go without we know it(11) You can now go on-line and increase your skills without going outside your door.(12) we'll not give in without a fight(13) The church has slid so far into consumerism it is nearly impossible to live out your faith without paying for it.(14) I later recovered the holdall, without the money and saleable items, but with the club records intact.(15) the young are born without any hair(16) Hardly a day goes by without some mention in the media of a new sporting deal.
(1) without you :: wala ka
(2) without me :: wala ako
(3) do without :: magawa nang wala
(4) without a doubt :: walang duda
(5) without a trace :: walang bakas
(6) without doubt :: walang duda
(7) without prejudice :: walang kinikilingan
(8) without delay :: nang walang pagkaantala
(9) it goes without saying :: ito goes walang sinasabi
(10) without fear :: walang takot
2. short of ::
3. deprived of ::
4. in need of ::
5. wanting ::
1. within ::
sa loob ng
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You went to the comic book store
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
They'll be dazzled
even WITHOUT her.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
It's also why I never open
a door WITHOUT knocking three times.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
...WITHOUT so much as a,
"How do you do?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
...WITHOUT having to tolerate
your germy breath on my skin.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
English to Filipino Dictionary: without
Meaning and definitions of without, translation in Filipino language for without with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of without in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "without"
What without means in Filipino, without meaning in Filipino, without definition, examples and pronunciation of without in Filipino language.