sa, may, kay, ng, sa pamamagitan, sa pamamagitan ng, kasama ng, mayroon, dahil sa, kalakip, kasama sa, batay sa, magkasama
- saat sakawithedwitheswithing
Preposition(1) accompanied by (another person or thing).(2) possessing (something) as a feature or accompaniment.(3) indicating the instrument used to perform an action.(4) in opposition to.(5) indicating the manner or attitude of the person doing something.(6) indicating responsibility.(7) in relation to.(8) employed by.(9) affected by (a particular fact or condition).(10) indicating separation or removal from something.
(1) A high proportion of women with osteoarthritis of the hip also have low bone density.(2) She is also five feet five inches tall with a scar under her nose and brown hair.(3) a tall dark man with a scar on one cheek(4) One night, after a fight with the man, she took an unknown dose of sleeping pills.(5) he sat there with a book in his hand(6) wisdom comes with age(7) After all, people with money and status employ other people to clean up after them.(8) She had tried desperately to be angry with William Ingalls, but all she wanted to do was die.(9) The lever couldn't be removed without undoing the nut so I decided to cut it with my hacksaw.(10) the grass was wet with dew(11) with time, the healing began(12) The tamarind provides a novel change to lemon as an accompaniment with the prawn.(13) The truffle taste was strong and earthy and worked in nice harmony with the risotto.(14) she ate it with a spoon(15) He appeared drunk and was wearing a white sweatshirt with blue writing in the centre.(16) they were fined ├ö├®┬╝300 with costs
(1) with you :: kasama ka
(2) with me :: kasama ko
(3) deal with :: harapin ang
(4) along with :: kasama ni
(5) with love :: na may pag-ibig
(6) put up with :: pagtiisan
(7) with respect to :: tungkol sa
(8) in accordance with :: alinsunod sa
(9) with pleasure :: may kasiyahan
(10) with regard to :: na may kaugnayan sa
1. accompanied by ::
2. escorted by ::
escorted sa pamamagitan ng
3. in the company of ::
sa kumpanya ng
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My son saw you WITH him.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
The one he's traveling WITH,
WITH the red beard,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
and we're gonna make off
WITH that geisha?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
- On dying men.
- With their permission?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
WITH your finger, and, uh,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
English to Filipino Dictionary: with
Meaning and definitions of with, translation in Filipino language for with with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of with in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "with"
What with means in Filipino, with meaning in Filipino, with definition, examples and pronunciation of with in Filipino language.