kalooban, loobin, habilin, kagustuhan, testamento, pita, loob, isatestamyento, atas, palagay, hangad, utos, magtestamento, pagpapalagay, nais, kaibigan, gusto, nasanasain, naisin, pamanahan, magbigay ng huling habilin, pupunta siya sa maynila, magpasiya, pasyahan, gumusto, pagpasiyahan, magpamana, gustuhin
- kaloobanwillardwilledmatigas ang ulowills
Noun(1) the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention(2) a fixed and persistent intent or purpose(3) a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
Verb(1) decree or ordain(2) determine by choice(3) leave or give by will after one's death
(1) It is usually a busy holiday weekend on the roads - but this year will be different.(2) I didn't go yet, but I will(3) This is a declaration of military intent, of the will to shed blood and tears for a fellow nation.(4) you'll need an iron will to do it(5) She says that her experience in care left her with a will and a means to destroy herself quietly for many years both physically and psychologically.(6) He is keen to cater to all and if requested will happily search out brands he doesn't already stock.(7) Examples of these different types of regimes will be given in the next section.(8) this house will cost you ├ö├®┬╝200,000(9) In fact, I will continue laying the table outside until everyone refuses to join me.(10) some people will become stronger, some people won't(11) This is an ideal taster before you rush out and buy the album - which you inevitably will .(12) will you give me a lift?(13) you will regret it when you are older(14) It is a necessary fact that animals will die and suffer in the pursuit of human betterment.(15) if you won't help, I will(16) You have to be very strong because you will get knockbacks and you'll have to reassess.
(1) will be :: magiging
(2) will not :: ay hindi
(3) we will :: kami ay
(4) you will :: ikaw
(5) you will be :: ikaw ay magiging
(6) will have :: Magkakaroon
(7) we will go :: pupunta tayo
(8) free will :: malayang kalooban
(9) she will :: mang ibig niya
1. determination ::
2. desire ::
3. wish ::
4. testament ::
5. volition ::
6. tend to ::
ay may posibilidad na
7. want ::
8. decree ::
9. bequeath ::
10. leave ::
will, willard, willed, willful, wills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you WILL make the hostages
break the rocks, right here.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Robb WILL be looking for you
to say goodbye.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
The wildlings WILL make a difference.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
How many of you
WILL come for us?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
and he WILL receive
every last dollar of it.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
English to Filipino Dictionary: will
Meaning and definitions of will, translation in Filipino language for will with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of will in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "will"
What will means in Filipino, will meaning in Filipino, will definition, examples and pronunciation of will in Filipino language.