asawa, asawang babae, maybahay, ginang
- asawawalang asawamala-asawa
Noun(1) a married woman; a man's partner in marriage
(1) Of late she seems to be settling in well as a competent full-time royal wife and new mother.(2) I was a mother, I had been a wife , but my husband was gone and most of my children had left home.(3) Peter left Ireland as a young man and met his beloved beautiful wife Mona of County Wicklow.(4) he's taken a second wife(5) Three years ago he divorced his second wife Anthea, with whom he has two small children.(6) a faculty wife(7) He had not yet wed my mother, and his first wife had died without issue.(8) he met his wife at college(9) Meanwhile, Uncle Phil divorces his loving wife of many years and marries Diane.(10) Dad was predeceased by his beloved wife Tena, six brothers and four sisters.(11) Anna is his former wife(12) his wife of 50 years(13) His estranged wife was recently killed in a car crash, leaving him numb and vulnerable.(14) We have outlived all our brothers and sisters and their wives and husbands.(15) People don't know when their husbands and sons and wives and sisters are coming home.(16) In the crowd there were husbands and wives , fathers and sons.
(1) my wife :: ang asawa ko
(2) his wife :: kanyang asawa
(3) your wife :: asawa mo
(4) husband and wife :: asawa at asawa
(5) loving wife :: mapagmahal na asawa
(6) wife beater :: asawa pamalo
(7) former wife :: dating asawa
(8) ex-wife :: ex-asawa
(9) man and wife :: lalaki at asawa
(10) good wife :: mabuting asawa
1. spouse ::
2. partner ::
3. life partner ::
kasama sa buhay
4. mate ::
5. consort ::
6. woman ::
7. helpmate ::
8. helpmeet ::
9. bride ::
babaing bagong kasal
10. old lady ::
11. wifey ::
12. better half ::
13. other half ::
14. missus ::
15. ball and chain ::
bola at kadena
16. significant other ::
makabuluhang iba pang
wife, wifeless, wifely
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My WIFE hates me
because my father murdered her family.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
You're Robb Stark's WIFE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
Your WIFE says you have
something important to tell me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
I have a WIFE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
Look at us! Our first Thanksgiving
as husband and WIFE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
English to Filipino Dictionary: wife
Meaning and definitions of wife, translation in Filipino language for wife with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wife in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wife"
What wife means in Filipino, wife meaning in Filipino, wife definition, examples and pronunciation of wife in Filipino language.