timbang, bigat, pabigat, talaro, kahalagahan, pandaganmagpabigat, pabigatin, magpahirap, makabigat, pahirapan
- timbangmay timbangweightilyweightingwalang timbang
Noun(1) the vertical force exerted by a mass as a result of gravity(2) sports equipment used in calisthenic exercises and weightlifting; it is not attached to anything and is raised and lowered by use of the hands and arms(3) the relative importance granted to something(4) an artifact that is heavy(5) an oppressive feeling of heavy force(6) a system of units used to express the weight of something(7) a unit used to measure weight(8) (statistics
Verb(1) weight down with a load(2) present with a bias
(1) a lot of weight is given to research(2) The interview is the most frequently used selection device and is often given the most weight in hiring decisions.(3) The FPC attaches great weight to the letters written by you, the students.(4) There are many reasons why controlling our weight is important for most of us.(5) I thought I'd translate my weight from stones to pounds.(6) He took a step on the platform, his weight causing a loud creak, and froze.(7) he was at least 175 pounds in weight(8) individuals differ in the weight they attach to various aspects of a job(9) he was at least fifteen stone in weight(10) what weight are you?(11) To keep their weight down, jockeys lived on 600 calories a day.(12) They had no weight or influence in society to convince them of any falsehood that it would replace what was true.(13) The weight to be attributed to such documents varies in each case and will depend on their nature and context.(14) You see, all mechanical clocks are driven by a weight , like a pendulum, or a tightly wound spring.(15) Cowan thinks women who say weight doesn't matter are lying but he hasn't given up hope.(16) A while back my sister made an effort to gain weight ; her body mass index indicated that she was underweight.
(1) lose weight :: magbawas ng timbang
(2) gross weight :: Kabuuang timbang
(3) net weight :: net timbang
(4) gain weight :: bumigat
(5) put on weight :: tumaba
(6) average weight :: average na timbang
(7) weight loss :: pagbaba ng timbang
(8) weight training :: weight training
(9) body weight :: timbang ng katawan
2. influence ::
3. burden ::
4. preponderance ::
5. free weight ::
8. angle ::
9. weight down ::
timbang down na
weight, weighted, weightily, weighting, weightings, weightless, weights, weighty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I hope that's not her WEIGHT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
They collapse under their proud WEIGHT
and slump into a heap of nothing.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
Your father, he'd pay your
WEIGHT in gold to get you back?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
They tell you your WEIGHT
on all the different planets.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
and promised me
the girl's WEIGHT in silver as a dowry.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
English to Filipino Dictionary: weight
Meaning and definitions of weight, translation in Filipino language for weight with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of weight in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "weight"
What weight means in Filipino, weight meaning in Filipino, weight definition, examples and pronunciation of weight in Filipino language.