gamasin, magbunot ng damo, bunutan ng damo, gamasan, gumamas, lupulin, alisan ng sukal na damo, mag-alis ng sukal na damodamo, sukli na damo
magbunot ng damo
- magbunot ng damoweededweederweedingweedless
Noun(1) any plant that crowds out cultivated plants(2) a black band worn by a man (on the arm or hat(3) street names for marijuana
Verb(1) eliminate urine(2) clear of weeds
(1) He wasn't always pumping his body full of alcohol, weed , cocaine, painkillers or steroids.(2) Move over hydrilla, there's a bigger, meaner invasive aquatic weed in town.(3) It came out after the shooting that he happened to grow weed as well and within minutes the entire tragedy got turned into a debate about legalizing marijuana.(4) For best crops, weed and water regularly and consistently.(5) I tell her that no one has died from smoking weed , and that people die of alcohol every day.(6) If more effort were put into ensuring rivers and watercourses were properly dredged and cleared of weed and vegetation, it might have helped to contain the water, he said.(7) We go to a nearby coffee house, share a bag of weed , have coffee, and get to know each other.(8) smokers are advised to eat more fruit, as the weed can increase the risk of gastric cancer(9) His job will be to procure the marijuana and ensure a steady supply of quality weed .(10) at the far side of the beach the rocks began, some humped with brown weed(11) I woke to find Graham out in the garden carrying out some much needed maintenance on the fish pond, topping it up with fresh water and pulling out some weed .(12) Through rigorous screening - and I mean rigorous - and gut instinct, you can weed these people out .(13) From a distance, this appears to be the mottled brown of old brick, but as I get closer I see that there is a coating of fine brown weed .(14) They were also asking businesses, shops, etc to weed the area outside their premises every morning.(15) we must raise the level of research and weed out the poorest work(16) It has been listed as one of the 100 worst invasive alien species in the world, and it is considered the second most serious weed in the South Pacific.
(1) wee :: maliit na maliit
(2) weed out :: gamasin
(3) the weed :: ang magbunot ng damo
(4) weed control :: magbunot ng damo control
(5) to weed out :: upang alisin ang
(6) weed whacker :: magbunot ng damo tagatampal
1. sess ::
2. dope ::
gamot na pampatulog
3. grass ::
4. locoweed ::
5. skunk ::
6. mary jane ::
7. pot ::
8. smoke ::
9. gage ::
10. relieve oneself ::
mapawi ang sarili
11. wee-wee ::
12. take a leak ::
kumuha ng isang tumagas
13. micturate ::
14. make ::
15. piss ::
16. make water ::
gumawa ng tubig
17. spend a penny ::
gastusin ng isang peni
18. pee-pee ::
19. pee ::
20. puddle ::
21. urinate ::
22. pass water ::
23. piddle ::
weed, weeded, weeder, weeders, weeding, weedless, weedy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Influence grows like a WEED.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
WEED themselves out in a battle of wits
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
Just give me my WEED,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Treason is a noxious WEED.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Oh, tenth grade,
and he's just growing
like a WEED.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Filipino Dictionary: weed
Meaning and definitions of weed, translation in Filipino language for weed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of weed in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "weed"
What weed means in Filipino, weed meaning in Filipino, weed definition, examples and pronunciation of weed in Filipino language.