gusto, nais, kakulangan, ibig, kailangan, kagustuhan, kulang, karalitaan, pagdaralita, kahirapan, kasalatan, paghihirap, pagsasalat, kaibigan, paghihikahos, kawalan, pangangailanganmagkulang, ibig, naisin, gustuhin, magnais, hangad, mangailangan, hangarin, ibigin, kailanganin, umibig, kulangin, maghikahos, maghirap, magsalat, mamulubi, magdalita, magkaibig, maghangad, magkagusto
- gustonaiskulangnais ni
Noun(1) a state of extreme poverty(2) the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable(3) anything that is necessary but lacking(4) a specific feeling of desire
Verb(1) feel or have a desire for; want strongly(2) have need of(3) hunt or look for; want for a particular reason(4) wish or demand the presence of(5) be without, lack; be deficient in
(1) He had the kind of personality that made you want to believe everything he said, even if he said the sky was pink.(2) freedom from want(3) I want you to make up your own mind(4) we want to go to the beach(5) You'll have to decide if you want that kind of photo on the front page of your newspaper.(6) Victorian houses which are in want of repair(7) for want of a better location we ate our picnic in the cemetery(8) I'll give you a lift into town if you want(9) it won't be through want of trying(10) Students care a lot about their future and they want someone powerful to speak to them.(11) if I want my room tidy, I'll tidy it myself(12) you shall want for nothing while you are with me(13) I want to believe everything the marketing people tell me about whisky, and more besides.(14) for want of anything better to do, I went to bed(15) I want every member who wants to speak to be able to have his or her say, and to be heard.(16) the war on want
(1) want to :: gusto
(2) they want :: gusto nila
(3) as you want :: kung anong gusto mo
(4) want to see :: gustong makita
(5) want to go :: gustong pumunta
(6) want to know :: Nais malaman
(7) not want :: hindi gusto
(8) want to do :: gustong gawin
(9) want ad :: gusto ad
1. lack ::
2. need ::
3. wish ::
4. deprivation ::
5. wishing ::
6. desire ::
7. should ::
8. lack ::
9. require ::
1. have ::
2. hold ::
want, wanted, wanting, wants
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I think he'll WANT to decide for himself.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
I don't even WANT to be
your stupid best man.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
You WANT your criminal associate
taken into police custody?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
What do you WANT to do?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
You'll get that throne you WANT so badly,
I'm sure of it.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Filipino Dictionary: want
Meaning and definitions of want, translation in Filipino language for want with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of want in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "want"
What want means in Filipino, want meaning in Filipino, want definition, examples and pronunciation of want in Filipino language.