lakad, paglalakad, paglakad, pasyalan, pasyal, uri ng pamumuhay, pamamasyal, pamasyalanmaglakad, lumakad, lakarin, palakarin, mamasyal, humakbang, magpalakad, magpasiyal, magpasyal, magpahapay-hapay, magpagiri-giri, lumakad-lakad, sumuray-suray, lakad-lakarin, humapay-hapay, magpasuray-suray, gumiri-giri, magpalakad-lakad
Noun(1) the act of traveling by foot(2) (baseball(3) manner of walking(4) the act of walking somewhere(5) a path set aside for walking(6) a slow gait of a horse in which two feet are always on the ground(7) careers in general
Verb(1) use one's feet to advance; advance by steps(2) accompany or escort(3) obtain a base on balls(4) traverse or cover by walking(5) give a base on balls to(6) live or behave in a specified manner(7) be or act in association with(8) walk at a pace(9) make walk(10) take a walk; go for a walk; walk for pleasure
(1) Seriously, my family have been wonderfully supportive and I hope we'll have time to enjoy a nice walk together.(2) Ace quickly slowed to a walk and turned around, picking up the trot again and she clicked a few times.(3) This caused a bit of a commotion as the hospital grounds are quite large and it was a five minute walk to reach the main entrance.(4) Audiences access these soundscapes with headphones as they walk a predetermined route through the city.(5) A fine crowd enjoyed a lovely walk and the event raised substantial sponsorship for the newly launched project.(6) I went for a walk by the lake(7) She then described the route of the walk to a crowd of about 60 and unveiled the map on the signpost.(8) you can walk in 21,000 acres of moorland(9) They cantered, unhindered, to the edge of the forest, where they slowed to a walk .(10) In pre-railway racing, horses had to walk from one race to another, which sometimes took weeks.(11) For some reason, the distance was supposedly a hike, when it was a short walk , maybe five minutes.(12) I do believe that our paths will cross again, Maria, and we shall walk humbly with our Savior.(13) the spring was back in his walk(14) It is deliberately hard to find, and reportedly involves an eight-mile walk from the nearest road.(15) It wasn't like it was incredibly dangerous, but just in case, she slowed to a fast walk .(16) This seems a little strange since she was staying in The Savoy hotel, a mere five minute walk from the venue.
(1) to walk :: maglakad
(2) walk away :: maglakad papalayo
(3) go for a walk :: maglakad-lakad
(4) take a walk :: maglakad
(5) walk around :: maglakad sa paligid
(6) walk out :: umalis
(7) walk up :: maglakad hanggang
(8) walk alone :: maglakad mag-isa
1. stroll ::
2. path ::
3. gait ::
tulin ng takbo
4. walking ::
5. pass ::
6. walk of life ::
lakad ng buhay
7. walkway ::
8. stroll ::
9. accompany ::
10. take the air ::
gawin ang mga air
walk, walked, walker, walkers, walking, walks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sheldon, all we did
was WALK in from the car.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
...and demands you take her right there,
right now, you'll just WALK away?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
Walk into a doctor's office
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
So I can WALK away, then?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
I'll WALK you through it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
English to Filipino Dictionary: walk
Meaning and definitions of walk, translation in Filipino language for walk with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of walk in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "walk"
What walk means in Filipino, walk meaning in Filipino, walk definition, examples and pronunciation of walk in Filipino language.