napaka, tunay, talaga, kahit, totoo, lamang, maski, kulob, iyon din, kasalukuyannapaka, labis, talaga, mismo, lubha, din, rin, ubod, sakdal
Adjective(1) precisely as stated(2) being the exact same one; not any other:
Adverb(1) used as intensifiers; `real' is sometimes used informally for `really'; `rattling' is informal(2) precisely so
(1) the very thought of a game is enough to keep me happy(2) It was a dark, deep chocolate truffle with a very distinct bite of fresh black pepper.(3) The two Bobby Vans are very distinctive and have the name painted on the sides.(4) I didn't do very well at the beginning(5) the very smallest shops(6) from the very beginning(7) Those of us who stayed at home to mind the Yew trees last weekend endured a very unusual few days.(8) how very kind of you to let us know where you were!(9) a month ago to this very day(10) The cars come down this road very quickly and we have seen quite a few accidents.(11) Sofia looks very dirty from the bicycle and at the same time is so interesting, he says.(12) Yorkshire and especially Bradford must be very proud of this wonderful caring celebrity.(13) she's in the very best of health(14) that's not very likely to happen(15) We are talking here about very significant numbers of houses, probably more than we can cope with.(16) Trees are so important for all the reasons outlined but they are very significant in two other ways as well.
(1) very good :: napakabuti
(2) very nice :: napaka gandang
(3) very much :: napaka
(4) very well :: napakahusay
(5) very beautiful :: napaka-ganda
(6) very funny :: sobrang nakakatawa
(7) very hot :: napakainit
1. exact ::
2. mere ::
3. selfsame ::
4. extremely ::
5. rattling ::
1. another ::
2. different ::
3. other ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I understand that breaking up
with someone can be VERY painful...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
- You don't sound VERY confident.
- No, no, I'm confident.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
- He was VERY specific on that point.
- He knew my name?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
Well, I'm VERY happy for you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
English to Filipino Dictionary: very
Meaning and definitions of very, translation in Filipino language for very with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of very in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "very"
What very means in Filipino, very meaning in Filipino, very definition, examples and pronunciation of very in Filipino language.