bakante, lugar na bakante, pagkabakante, kuwartong bakante, puwang, kawalang laman, pagkawalang-tao, pagkawalang-laman
Noun(1) being unoccupied(2) an empty area or space
(1) With the airport security locking the doors and taxi service nowhere to be found, I had to walk to the only hotel sporting a vacancy sign.(2) The secretary specialises in vacancy and nail buffing.(3) She got the job after the town council advertised the vacancy last summer.(4) Primitive peoples have more time than we for contemplation, and we err in thinking that when an Aborigine is sitting, apparently idle, looking into vacancy , his mind is necessarily blank.(5) There's something about winter and snow that eliminates sound, and in that immense and roofless vacancy you sense another presence, something that doesn't move.(6) Hotels, guesthouses and bed and breakfast establishments had the no vacancy signs out early and pubs, restaurants and nightclubs enjoyed a roaring trade.(7) vacancy, vanity, and inane deception(8) A single vacancy , either cationic or anionic, would violate the crystal electroneutrality.(9) I'm sure many in the accommodation sector will be scratching their heads about why they still had vacancy signs up this week.(10) a vacancy for a shorthand typist(11) to fill a vacancy(12) Their conclusion is that argon is held primarily in lattice vacancy defects within the minerals.(13) I recently posted an advertisement for a vacancy and want to avoid discriminating against minority groups.(14) It is a deft balancing act, measuring blank vacancy with an equally manic intensity.(15) His frequent absence of mind gave him an air of vacancy and even of stupidity.(16) Consider the formation of a vacancy in a monatomic crystal.
(1) job vacancy :: bakanteng trabaho
(2) vacancy rate :: bakante rate
(3) vacancy job :: bakante sa trabaho
(4) casual vacancy :: kaswal na bakante
(5) fill a vacancy :: punuan ang pagkabakante
1. opening ::
2. room available ::
room na magagamit
English to Filipino Dictionary: vacancy
Meaning and definitions of vacancy, translation in Filipino language for vacancy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of vacancy in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "vacancy"
What vacancy means in Filipino, vacancy meaning in Filipino, vacancy definition, examples and pronunciation of vacancy in Filipino language.