salitain, magbitiw, magwika, bumigkas, magsalita, wikain, magsabi, ipahayag, magpahayag, humaluyhoy, sabihintubos, lubos, ganap
Verb(1) articulate; either verbally or with a cry, shout, or noise(2) express audibly; utter sounds (not necessarily words(3) express in speech(4) put into circulation
Adjective(1) without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative(2) complete and absolute
(1) He just looked at Adam in absolute, utter disgust and contempt.(2) The night had been a mess, an absolute, utter disaster.(3) The general manager stared at him in utter amazement.(4) She shakes her head, nods and shrugs, but won't utter a sound, even when asked direct questions.(5) She could not even utter a cry of pain, just a short gasp of disbelief.(6) To walk into a bar even with a toy gun was an act of absolute and utter madness.(7) The look Evangeline gave me was one of complete and utter amazement.(8) Stepping back, he opened his mouth to speak but could not utter a sound.(9) Her terror was far too great to permit her mouth to utter a sound.(10) He panted, tried to speak but was unable to utter a sound.(11) He was so surprised by this sudden attack that he didn't utter a sound.(12) He looked at me for a moment in utter confusion, then snapped his fingers as if he suddenly realised who I was.(13) Such behavior exemplifies the utter contempt in which he was held by U.S. officials.(14) She later apologised but the judge said she was a ├ö├ç├┐harridan├ö├ç├û who had acted like ├ö├ç├┐an utter and absolute maniac├ö├ç├û.(15) You seem to have found a balance between absolute asceticism and utter hedonism.(16) My throat was so parched that I could barely utter a sound.
(1) to utter :: upang magbitiw
(2) utter nonsense :: tubos katarantaduhan
(3) utter chaos :: tubos saligutgot
(4) utter failure :: tubos kabiguan
(5) utter a shout :: magbitiw ng isang sigaw
1. complete ::
2. unadulterated ::
3. dead ::
4. emit ::
5. say ::
6. speak ::
7. verbalize ::
1. least ::
2. minimal ::
3. minimum ::
utter, utterance, utterances, uttered, uttering, utterly, utters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Only it's easy for you
to preach UTTER devotion to family
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
We're doing serious research
which requires complete and UTTER focus.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
English to Filipino Dictionary: utter
Meaning and definitions of utter, translation in Filipino language for utter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of utter in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "utter"
What utter means in Filipino, utter meaning in Filipino, utter definition, examples and pronunciation of utter in Filipino language.