gamot na pampalakas, toniko, tonik
gamot na pampalakas
- gamot na pampalakastonics
Noun(1) lime- or lemon-flavored carbonated water containing quinine(2) a sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring(3) (music(4) a medicine that strengthens and invigorates
Adjective(1) of or relating to or producing normal tone or tonus in muscles or tissue(2) employing variations in pitch to distinguish meanings of otherwise similar words(3) (used of syllables(4) relating to or being the keynote of a major or minor scale(5) imparting vitality and energy
(1) With commentary and analysis, its members provided a tonic for much of the mainstream media's excesses.(2) The Chinese sometimes include zhu ling (they use the sclerotium rather than the fruiting body) as an ingredient in herbal tonic formulas.(3) For a chef at the top of his game, his humility is a tonic .(4) Milk Thistle has a long history as a medicinal plant which can be used as a liver stimulant, for detoxification and as a liver tonic .(5) Their usual intonation pattern is a rising tone on and after the tonic syllable, but, when rhetorical or emphatic, they are said with a falling tone.(6) Ashwagandha is unique as a tonic herb in that it is exceptionally easy to cultivate and is ready for harvest after only one year of growth.(7) Love it or hate it, you're sure to find it an invigorating tonic .(8) While I wait, I nurse a vodka and tonic and attempt to intelligently assess my surroundings.(9) The boy brings us vodka and tonic which we drink on the balcony.(10) His letters mention ├ö├ç├┐excellent spirits├ö├ç├û and tonic air full of wonderful odours.(11) For a person like me, who sees too much speed in all areas of modern life, his introspective takes on American music were the perfect tonic .(12) Galleries provide a tonic for the overstimulated senses(13) Very, very expensive - the last time I went, I paid Ôö¼├║7 for a gin and tonic .(14) Yes, I know that the tonic has sugar in it (you can, of course, use diet), but with this quantity divided among eight it isn't that much per person.(15) This tonic contraction is mostly myogenic, due to special properties of this smooth muscle, but it is modified by excitatory and inhibitory nerves.(16) To a borderline workaholic like me, his attitude is a complete tonic .
(1) gin and tonic :: gin at gamot na pampalakas
(2) tonic water :: tonikong tubig
(3) gin tonic :: gin tonic
(4) hair tonic :: buhok gamot na pampalakas
1. tonal ::
2. fresh ::
3. accented ::
4. stimulant ::
5. tonic water ::
6. keynote ::
7. restorative ::
8. pop ::
1. insalubrious ::
2. noxious ::
3. unhealthy ::
masama sa katawan
English to Filipino Dictionary: tonic
Meaning and definitions of tonic, translation in Filipino language for tonic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tonic in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tonic"
What tonic means in Filipino, tonic meaning in Filipino, tonic definition, examples and pronunciation of tonic in Filipino language.