ngayon, sa araw na ito, sa kasalukuyanngayon, sa kasalukuyan, sa panahong ito, sa mga araw na ito
Noun(1) the present time or age(2) the day that includes the present moment (as opposed to yesterday or tomorrow
Adverb(1) in these times(2) on this day as distinct from yesterday or tomorrow
(1) the powerful computers of today(2) Evidence suggests that today 's more competitive society is affecting the mental health of young people in general.(3) he will appear in court today(4) I met her today(5) The conventional view today is that the war was an unforgivable waste of human life.(6) About the only thing today 's heavyweights provide is a headache to those who follow them.(7) He will check on the Hearts pair in today 's match against Livingston at Tynecastle.(8) We have already mentioned the idea of brand names and what their role is in today 's market.(9) In today 's age why should a person be forced by law to pay for a service they may not want?(10) The onus is now on Celtic to reclaim the leadership in today 's match at Livingston.(11) The coroner was due to open an inquest into his death today at Burnley Magistrates Court.(12) Acquisition of an integration vendor would seem fair, given today 's economic climate.(13) two years from today(14) The bulk of the tumour was removed and he now faces a course of radiotherapy, starting today .(15) We welcome today 's full page announcement of the establishment of the Australian Flag Pole Inspectorate.(16) He was remanded in custody and is due to appear before Doncaster Youth Court again today .
(1) not today :: hindi ngayon
(2) today is :: ngayon ay
(3) day-to-day :: araw-araw
(4) even today :: kahit ngayon
(5) until today :: hanggang ngayon
(6) from today :: mula sa araw na
(7) till today :: hanggang ngayon
(8) yesterday and today :: kahapon at ngayon
1. this day ::
araw na ito
2. nowadays ::
sa panahong ito
1. before ::
2. long ::
3. once ::
4. then ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're giving a lecture at Berkeley later TODAY.
We just... We had some time to kill.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
You know what I saw you do TODAY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
I usually take them off, but TODAY...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
But there is no call for it TODAY.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
Thanks for TODAY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Filipino Dictionary: today
Meaning and definitions of today, translation in Filipino language for today with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of today in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "today"
What today means in Filipino, today meaning in Filipino, today definition, examples and pronunciation of today in Filipino language.