pamagat, titulo, karapatan, ranggo, katibayan ng pag-aari, katibayan sa pag-aari, karapatan sa pag-aari, katibayan sa pagkamay-ari, karapatan sa pagkamay-ari, pagkamay-aripamagatan, ipamagat, tituluhan, magpamagat, magtitulo, ititulopampamagat
- pamagatna may pamagat napamagattitling
Noun(1) a heading that names a statute or legislative bill; may give a brief summary of the matters it deals with(2) the name of a work of art or literary composition etc.(3) a general or descriptive heading for a section of a written work(4) the status of being a champion(5) a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it(6) an identifying appellation signifying status or function: e.g. `Mr.' or `General'(7) an established or recognized right(8) (usually plural(9) an appellation signifying nobility(10) an informal right to something
Verb(1) give a title to(2) designate by an identifying term
(1) His efforts earned him the title North East Young Farmer of the Year in the NFU President's Awards this year.(2) The title of Officer is reserved for achievement appreciated by Canada or humanity in general.(3) Floyd retired in 1982, but he took the title of research professor and continued to regularly go to work.(4) Pomeroy, observers say, now holds the unofficial title of most effective church secretary in the country.(5) The easiest way to do this is to embellish a little when describing your current job title .(6) Leese assumed the title of director general(7) His bulging biceps earned him the title of Mr North East Britain 1955.(8) You'd think a high school would take pains not to title their cookbook so that it sounded like, well, a high school project.(9) Michael Caine's role in the classic Get Carter has earned the title of nastiest screen character of all time.(10) to give them their proper title(11) For each, give your job title , the name of the company and the period of employment.(12) Regardless of their title , all meeting professionals need to have certain qualities.(13) While that's his official title for at least the next two years, the most high-profile aspect of the job will come in September 2007.(14) a local family had title to the property(15) Last year saw Germans, Austrians, Italians - even a few Moldovans - compete for the title of Open champion.(16) what's the title of the book?
(1) job title :: titulo sa trabaho
(2) title page :: Pahina ng titulo
(3) title deed :: title deed
(4) title bar :: bar ng pamagat
(5) song title :: pangalan ng kanta
(6) book title :: pamagat ng Libro
(7) main title :: pangunahing pamagat
(8) academic title :: akademiko pamagat
(9) title text :: pamagat ng teksto
(10) working title :: titulo ng trabaho
1. name ::
2. publication ::
3. designation ::
4. championship ::
5. ownership of ::
6. deed ::
7. form of address ::
anyo ng address
8. rubric ::
9. claim ::
10. call ::
11. entitle ::
12. style ::
title, titled, titles, titling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- How's it going with the TITLE to the house?
- Great. It's done.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
And the TITLE of the whole book
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
...because his name was still on the TITLE
for this house.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
No man living better deserves the TITLE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
a TITLE whose importance
wanes with each passing day.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
English to Filipino Dictionary: title
Meaning and definitions of title, translation in Filipino language for title with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of title in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "title"
What title means in Filipino, title meaning in Filipino, title definition, examples and pronunciation of title in Filipino language.