igting, hindi mabuting samahan, pagkabahala, malamig ang samahan, karubduban ng damdamin, kapagalan ng isip, kaigtingan, pagkabanat, nerbiyos, banat, pagkakahigpitan, agting, pagbanat, pag-aalala, pag-aalaala, pag-igting pagpapaigting, pag-igting
Noun(1) (psychology(2) the physical condition of being stretched or strained(3) a balance between and interplay of opposing elements or tendencies (especially in art or literature(4) (physics(5) feelings of hostility that are not manifest(6) the action of stretching something tight
(1) To prevent breakage, tension problems or machine malfunction, use high-quality thread.(2) When the continental crust stretches beyond its limits, tension cracks begin to appear on the Earth's surface.(3) From the outset there was tension between the demands for office space and the feelings of the families of those who died at the World Trade Center.(4) It's the electromagnetic tension field, not the power that stand for the interdimensional interaction.(5) While you are at it, do some stretching exercises to relieve tension in your back, shoulders, and neck.(6) Additionally, you can relieve neck and shoulder tension with the following three yoga-inspired stretches.(7) It is said to help people with depression, stress, tension and high blood pressure and to also improve circulation.(8) Bringing the weights together can relieve tension from the muscle, which decreases the total amount of time your pecs are working.(9) Family obligations, too much debt, unrealistic expectations, all of it can cause tension and stress.(10) Kids can sense emotional tension and shifts in mood and react accordingly.(11) As you learn to relax, you'll become more aware of muscle tension and other physical sensations caused by the stress response.(12) Controlling the oil in the crankcase significantly reduces ring tension to unlock even more power by minimizing friction.(13) Music therapy contributes to reduced anxiety, blood pressure, and heart rate and to relaxed muscle tension .(14) Youth of this area are regular victims of mental tension , unemployment, low self esteem and fear of failure in life.(15) ├ö├ç├┐He is not a robot; he feels tension and emotion just like you or I,├ö├ç├û said Ferrari technical guru Ross Brawn at the time.(16) One-minute breaks every 20 minutes or so can help relieve tension and loosen stiff muscles.
(1) surface tension :: surface tension
(2) high tension :: mataas na hindi mabuting samahan
(3) tension headache :: sakit ng ulo
(4) muscle tension :: kalamnan hindi mabuting samahan
(5) belt tension :: belt pag-igting
(6) tension wrench :: tensyon wrench
(7) nervous tension :: kinakabahan pag-igting
2. strain ::
3. strained relations ::
4. stress ::
distension, distensions, tension, tensions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
there’s some TENSION in the atmosphere?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
In my mind, that broke the TENSION
with comedy and led to sex.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
It's all the nail-biting TENSION of I Spy...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
An escape is TENSION.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
what do you say we get back
to surface TENSION of domain walls?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
English to Filipino Dictionary: tension
Meaning and definitions of tension, translation in Filipino language for tension with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tension in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tension"
What tension means in Filipino, tension meaning in Filipino, tension definition, examples and pronunciation of tension in Filipino language.