tagumpay, pagtatagumpay, kapalaran, isang tagumpay, magandang kapalaran, suwerte, lagpas
Noun(1) an event that accomplishes its intended purpose(2) an attainment that is successful(3) a state of prosperity or fame(4) a person with a record of successes
(1) they made a success of the business(2) He said the exhibition had been a massive success with people queuing into the park grounds.(3) There followed a couple of decades of stunning artistic and popular success .(4) she'll have more success in journalism(5) the success of his play(6) From stories he told me about her he owes much of his success to her loyalty and insight.(7) He stresses that to achieve success in his sport you need to be a serious athlete, not a beach bum.(8) The opening game this past Saturday was a great success and many people had lots of fun.(9) There are many countries, he argues, which have had success in enforcing outright bans.(10) they had success in the early years(11) Health boards had advertised for salaried GPs, but had no great success in filling posts.(12) We have already had success in securing convictions for this sort of crime.(13) They owe some of their success to straightforward luck, coming at the right time with the right music.(14) In every generation young people grow up surrounded by images of wealth and success .(15) Our interpretations and perceptions either defeat or enhance our social success .(16) they enjoyed great success with their first album
(1) success story :: kwento ng tagumpay
(2) great success :: mahusay na tagumpay
(3) success rate :: rate ng tagumpay
(4) without success :: walang tagumpay
(5) achieve success :: makamit ang tagumpay
(6) huge success :: malaking tagumpay
(7) be a success :: tagumpay
(8) key to success :: susi sa tagumpay
(9) lack of success :: kakulangan ng tagumpay
1. favorable outcome ::
2. prosperity ::
4. star ::
5. winner ::
1. bomb ::
2. bummer ::
3. bust ::
4. catastrophe ::
5. clinker ::
6. failure ::
7. fiasco ::
8. flop ::
9. misfire ::
kawalan ng paputok
10. turkey ::
success, successes, successful
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...the SUCCESS or failure of the date would
be based on the biochemical reaction...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
...where when a hunter flaunts his SUCCESS
to the rest of the village...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
We all wish you SUCCESS.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
That's nice. I haven't had much SUCCESS
meeting people online.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
But how do you deal with the SUCCESS
of your colleagues?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
English to Filipino Dictionary: success
Meaning and definitions of success, translation in Filipino language for success with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of success in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "success"
What success means in Filipino, success meaning in Filipino, success definition, examples and pronunciation of success in Filipino language.