imbakan, baterya, pagkakaimbak, ipunan, pag-iimbak
Noun(1) the act of storing something(2) a depository for goods(3) the commercial enterprise of storing goods and materials(4) (computer science(5) an electronic memory device(6) depositing in a warehouse
(1) As you're no doubt aware, computer storage has come a long way in the past 10 years.(2) It's a common problem, but people who come to view your house will think there's a lack of storage space.(3) As the description implies, the capacity is roughly 128MB, and the technology used for storage is flash memory.(4) data storage(5) It uses flash memory to provide nonvolatile storage , which means that a power source is not required to retain stored data.(6) Third - and here's the surprise - carbohydrates can directly increase fat storage .(7) a storage capacity of two megabytes(8) We'll be putting some precious furniture and essentials into storage but only a few things we know we'll not have room for or will not fit into life in the City.(9) Again there is no built-in storage but space is available to rectify this.(10) With most of my furniture in storage , I've had ample opportunity to appreciate the maximum surface area.(11) It helps that this apartment doesn't lack for storage space, a common complaint of city living.(12) The hardware architecture is typically a traditional three-level archive - storage is online, near line, or offline.(13) A door leads through to a utility room which has further storage space.(14) One of the most pressing needs is for warehouse storage to ensure that the goods imported by businessmen and ordinary people are properly secured and remain safe.(15) The lack of practical storage methods has hindered the more widespread use of hydrogen fuels, which are both renewable and environmentally clean.(16) the chair can be folded flat for easy storage
(1) mass storage :: malawak na taguan
(2) storage room :: imbakan
(3) storage device :: storage device
(4) data storage :: imbakan ng data
(5) storage area :: storage area
(6) storage tank :: storage tank
(7) storage capacity :: storage kapasidad
(8) cold storage :: palamigan
(9) storage space :: espasyo sa imbakan
(10) storage facilities :: storage facility
1. reposition ::
2. memory ::
3. depot ::
himpilan ng tren
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I got STORAGE needs.
And I got scratch up front.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Why do you have a STORAGE unit?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
I got the old bills of sale
and order forms out of STORAGE,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
I'm gonna send the both of you
back to cold STORAGE.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
No more corpses up here.
Take her to cold STORAGE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
English to Filipino Dictionary: storage
Meaning and definitions of storage, translation in Filipino language for storage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of storage in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "storage"
What storage means in Filipino, storage meaning in Filipino, storage definition, examples and pronunciation of storage in Filipino language.