dumi ng tao, bangkito, dumi, pangati
dumi ng tao
- dumi ng taostools
Noun(1) a simple seat without a back or arms(2) solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels(3) (forestry(4) a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
Verb(1) lure with a stool, as of wild fowl(2) react to a decoy, of wildfowl(3) grow shoots in the form of stools or tillers(4) have a bowel movement
(1) concentrations of the substance in normal stool(2) I pursed my lips and thought as I seated myself on a stool by the breakfast bar.(3) He was seated on a cafÔö£┬« stool , and on the opposite end of the table was a young woman wearing a black overcoat.(4) She had been sitting on the stool for a good four hours, trying to make her creation perfect.(5) Finally the instructor was ready and he assumed his seat on the stool .(6) he was sitting on a high stool at the bar(7) Using a catching device can prevent contamination of the stool by water and dirt.(8) From the floor, she looked up at her father, who was seated on a wooden stool .(9) More than 80 percent of acute anal fissures will heal spontaneously with the use of dietary fiber to soften and bulk the stool .(10) Diarrhoea often occurs in the absence of recognised pathogens in the stool , and metronidazole has relieved symptoms in some cases.(11) Although blood in the stool suggests invasive disease, fever is not a sensitive indicator of dysentery.(12) The trophozoite form can't survive once excreted in the stool and therefore can't infect others.(13) stool sample(14) He took his seat on the stool and waited for the crowd to quieten.(15) I plopped down in a stool and rested my forehead on the slightly sticky bar.(16) If constipation persists despite dietary modification and increased physical activity, a stool softener given with meals can be helpful.
(1) bar stool :: bar stool
(2) stool softener :: dumi ng tao softener
(3) step stool :: step stool
(4) folding stool :: natitiklop na stool
(5) night stool :: night stool
(6) stool examination :: stool pagsusuri
(7) three-legged stool :: tatlong paa dumi
(8) low stool :: mababang bangkito
1. dejection ::
2. fecal matter ::
3. ordure ::
tae ng hayop
4. faecal matter ::
5. feces ::
6. faeces ::
7. defecate ::
8. crap ::
9. make ::
10. take a crap ::
kumuha ng crap
11. take a shit ::
kumuha ng tae
12. shit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...that it is possible
for the matter above this STOOL...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
and "Uh-oh, red STOOL from
beets leads to cancer scare."
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
Now I can quit checking my STOOL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
Like a milking STOOL,
my case rests on three legs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
...her vomit and STOOL
became filled with blood...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Filipino Dictionary: stool
Meaning and definitions of stool, translation in Filipino language for stool with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of stool in Filipino and in English
Tags for the entry "stool"
What stool means in Filipino, stool meaning
in Filipino, stool definition, examples and pronunciation
of stool in Filipino language.