asero, yari sa aseroasero, bakal, talimpatibayin, patigasin, magpatibay, magpatigas
- bakalsteeledsteelingsteelsyari sa asero
Noun(1) an alloy of iron with small amounts of carbon; widely used in construction; mechanical properties can be varied over a wide range(2) a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard(3) knife sharpener consisting of a ridged steel rod
Verb(1) get ready for something difficult or unpleasant(2) cover, plate, or edge with steel
(1) Because they were made of iron rather than blue steel , they quickly rusted out.(2) As I stood there, I reached out and took my father's hand, and stared at all the boxes of steel , iron and brass.(3) Adding carbon to iron to make steel does make it stronger and tougher, up to a point.(4) Alloy steel , copper, lead, zinc and base metals are basic raw materials used in a variety of industries.(5) Taking the most damaging pictures requires precision timing and nerves of steel .(6) a steel will(7) It was a hulking grey structure of steel , with some massive boilers at one end.(8) Requiring nerves of steel , speed sky diving involves plummeting from a plane at more than 300 mph.(9) They were right, it was dangerous, don't be tempted unless you have a head for heights, nerves of steel or no common sense at all.(10) This shining metal was not raw iron but hard steel , which bent the softer wrought-iron blades of the Gauls.(11) I suppose at half time it looked very poor for us and the only thing we could do was get a bit of the courage and the steel in the previous games but it wasn't to be.(12) As is the case with steel , titanium is alloyed with other metals to increase its strength.(13) Its blade was strong steel , the handle gold with a jewel set on each side of the handle.(14) It takes nerves of steel to bite your tongue and say nothing because we'd rather be paid than end up having an argument for nothing.(15) nerves of steel(16) The big Castlewellan player showed nerves of steel to hammer the ball through the uprights and square the match.
(1) stainless steel :: hindi kinakalawang na Bakal
(2) mild steel :: mild steel
(3) carbon steel :: carbon steel
(4) steel plate :: steel plate
(5) alloy steel :: haluang metal bakal
(6) steel rod :: asero baras
(7) steel wool :: bakal lana
(8) steel mill :: steel mill
(9) steel frame :: steel frame
(10) steel pipe :: steel pipe
1. blade ::
2. brand ::
3. sword ::
4. nerve ::
palakasin ang loob
steel, steeled, steeling, steels, steely
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's some lovely STEEL.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
Buildings that have a combination
of copper and galvanized STEEL
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
It can cut through STEEL
like it was rubber.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
We can't make STEEL as good as yours,
it's true, but...
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
Should have known to come
straight to the Street of Steel.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
English to Filipino Dictionary: steel
Meaning and definitions of steel, translation in Filipino language for steel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of steel in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "steel"
What steel means in Filipino, steel meaning in Filipino, steel definition, examples and pronunciation of steel in Filipino language.