gumastos, magpalipas, gugulin, gumugol, gastahin, gumasta, gamitin, palipasin, gumamit, paggugulan, umubos, magparaan, paraanin, mag-ukol, pag-ukulan, mag-ubos, pag-ubusan
Verb(1) use up a period of time in a specific way(2) pay out(3) spend completely
(1) The company carefully monitors the effectiveness of its advertising spend , and monitors the sites from which punters travel to place bets.(2) At the same time, credit card companies and hire purchase outfits are queuing up to let us spend money we don't have yet.(3) Last week the town council passed a motion to spend a day picking up litter around the town.(4) That leaves less money for Americans to spend on domestic goods and services.(5) This has been achieved by increasing customer numbers and their average spend .(6) Moreover, the average spend by overseas visitors in the county is significantly less than in other regions.(7) It was forced to spend vast sums of money renovating stores.(8) Health Boards around the country lowered their advertising spend by up to 50 per cent in recent months in order to trim costs.(9) That boosts corporate profits, which gives businesses the power to spend and hire.(10) The directories secure seven per cent of the advertising spend in Ireland.(11) That is, the higher the spend on the advertising, the worse the movie is.(12) The ten celebrities will spend two weeks in Australia surviving on rice and water.(13) The average spend per child is continuing to rise year-on-year.(14) the average spend at the cafe is about $10 a head(15) Corporate America's reluctance to spend and hire has been the biggest drag on this lackluster recovery.(16) Advertising spend all but dried up over July and August.
(1) spend time :: bigyan ng oras
(2) to spend :: gumastos
(3) spend money :: gumastos ng pera
(4) spend the night :: Magpalipas ng gabi
(5) spend on :: gumastos sa
(6) spend a lot of money :: gumastos ng maraming pera
(7) spend money on :: gumastos ng pera sa
(8) spend a lot :: gumastos ng marami
(9) spend the day :: magpalipas ng araw
1. pay out ::
2. pass ::
3. put in ::
4. use up ::
5. drop ::
1. renew ::
2. replace ::
spend, spendable, spender, spenders, spending, spends
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But I'm gonna blow that off to SPEND the
evening with my sweetie and her father...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
Back in college,
I'd SPEND my days...
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
Or you can go out
and SPEND it on glass
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
I am not gonna
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
What were you gonna
SPEND it on?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
English to Filipino Dictionary: spend
Meaning and definitions of spend, translation in Filipino language for spend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spend in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "spend"
What spend means in Filipino, spend meaning in Filipino, spend definition, examples and pronunciation of spend in Filipino language.